LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Official 2009 Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Born down in the Annapolis Valley in Kentville, but spent most of my early years in Windsor.

Following tonight's game from MLB.com and, good Lord, here comes B.J. again...

We've got a two-run lead and why the hell would we go to Ryan when Downs just struck out the side in the 8th??? That baffles me... It's like saying, "Here you go, we'll give you once last chance..."

Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Born down in the Annapolis Valley in Kentville, but spent most of my early years in Windsor.

Following tonight's game from MLB.com and, good Lord, here comes B.J. again...

We've got a two-run lead and why the hell would we go to Ryan when Downs just struck out the side in the 8th??? That baffles me... It's like saying, "Here you go, we'll give you once last chance..."

6-2

What a MONSTER HR by Travis Snider!!!!

Best team in the AL!
Alright! 6-2, baby...

Dang, Minny hasn't beaten us in 11 games now...knock on wood...

B.J. had an efficient 9th throwing only 12 pitches, 11 of which were strikes. Still, the two singles prove that he's way too hittable...

I think we've got a good one in Snyder. Hopefully, he's havin' fun and bail on us Canadians...

Shanghai'D
Alright! 6-2, baby...

Dang, Minny hasn't beaten us in 11 games now...knock on wood...

B.J. had an efficient 9th throwing only 12 pitches, 11 of which were strikes. Still, the two singles prove that he's way too hittable...

I think we've got a good one in Snyder. Hopefully, he's havin' fun and bail on us Canadians...

Shanghai'D

Ryan needs to go,Snider hits monster home runs,but he needs to start hitting lefties better,thats my only knock on him,but man,that 2nd HR,wow,just wow
Dang, I'm over here in Shanghai so can only follow games online...

How far'd he hit his second dinger, King???

Shanghai'D
Dang, I'm over here in Shanghai so can only follow games online...

How far'd he hit his second dinger, King???

Shanghai'D

Oh man,it went into the top level in right field,it went right down one of the alley ways leading to the seats,it just disappeared.

Let me see if I can find the highlights for you
Dammit,it's not showing the 2nd HR,only the 1st

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090412&content_id=4238384&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=tor
[ Edited by King49er on Apr 13, 2009 at 8:58 PM ]
Eh, it's alright. Thanks anyway...

Dang, seven guys in our batting order are hitting better than .300, five more than .333. That's incredible...

Oh, yes, the Jays are playin' ball...

Shanghai'D
Eh, it's alright. Thanks anyway...

Dang, seven guys in our batting order are hitting better than .300, five more than .333. That's incredible...

Oh, yes, the Jays are playin' ball...

Shanghai'D

You'll be able to catch it somewhere,it was a BLAST!
Will do. Anyway, let's keep this thread goin' and near the top, so we can more conveniently rub our ascension to the top of the AL East into the faces of our misled Webzone brethren...hehe...

Shanghai'D reppin' the Maritimes...

Will do. Anyway, let's keep this thread goin' and near the top, so we can more conveniently rub our ascension to the top of the AL East into the faces of our misled Webzone brethren...hehe...

Shanghai'D reppin' the Maritimes...

And the Toronto Blue Jays
Looking for 7-2 tonight!
Doesn't look good...bottom of the 10th, one one, none out...

7-2 just sounds MUCH better than 6-3...

Shanghai'D
Aw, crap...

Well, they had to beat us SOMETIME. Wasted performance by our young hurler, Romero. Glad to see he followed up his last nice outing with another one. Makes you wonder if our young padawan, Snyder, would've made a difference in this game. Play the hot hands, eh. Losing these close ones can take the wind out of a team's sails. Hopefully, we'll rebound tomorrow.

P.S. Wouldn't it just take an ex-Jay to make the Yanks look good...hehe...

Shanghai'D
Aw, crap...

Well, they had to beat us SOMETIME. Wasted performance by our young hurler, Romero. Glad to see he followed up his last nice outing with another one. Makes you wonder if our young padawan, Snyder, would've made a difference in this game. Play the hot hands, eh. Losing these close ones can take the wind out of a team's sails. Hopefully, we'll rebound tomorrow.

P.S. Wouldn't it just take an ex-Jay to make the Yanks look good...hehe...

Shanghai'D

Snider should have batted for Bautista late in the game. I'm giving all the credit to the pitchers though,they pitched one hell of a game
Share 49ersWebzone