There are 299 users in the forums

2009 General MLB discussion thread

You guys need to stop feeding the Yankee troll. Wait till they don't win the WS yet again, then talk s**t. Until then, it's a waste of time.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nipplehead:
You guys need to stop feeding the Yankee troll. Wait till they don't win the WS yet again, then talk s**t. Until then, it's a waste of time.

yankee troll lol
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by jrg:
Yankees are gonna win the division, but their big ace CC gets rocked by the Orioles.

You're forgetting....the Yanks have 5 aces. No big deal.

LOL 5 aces yanks homerism at its f**kin finest

Keep laughing. Our 5th man is better than your ace.

yea buddy chamberlain or whatever trash you got starting 5th is better than the defending nl cy winner lincecum yup your right

He is and will he have a better career.. NL is soooooo hard to win a CY in. LOL. National League fans

I can't believe I just read this. This might be the most asinine thing I have ever heard on this forum. Joba might want to concentrate on losing some weight. Being a fat f**k and eating McDonald's like your life depended on it doesn't make you an ace. He might want to try actually losing some weight so he could pitch more than four innings.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Yankees are gonna win the division, but their big ace CC gets rocked by the Orioles.

yea buddy chamberlain or whatever trash you got starting 5th is better than the defending nl cy winner lincecum yup your right

He is and will he have a better career.. NL is soooooo hard to win a CY in. LOL. National League fans

I can't believe I just read this. This might be the most asinine thing I have ever heard on this forum. Joba might want to concentrate on losing some weight. Being a fat f**k and eating McDonald's like your life depended on it doesn't make you an ace. He might want to try actually losing some weight so he could pitch more than four innings.

Him and CC have to go somewhere after their losses
Also, on another note. I'm a Giants fan, but for anyone to say that anyone on the Yankees is better than Pujols has got to be high. On 'roids? Not until he tests positive (which he never has). I thought Red Sox fans were bad.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Also, on another note. I'm a Giants fan, but for anyone to say that anyone on the Yankees is better than Pujols has got to be high. On 'roids? Not until he tests positive (which he never has). I thought Red Sox fans were bad.....

Point proven.

Hell, even Cub fans may pick Pujols over any Yankee.

They sure as hell know what he can do.
Look out for Travis Snyder on the Blue Jays this year
I picked Toronto,Cubbies,Dodgers and Mariners,50 dollar bet 1690 dollars
Originally posted by nipplehead:

Why wait?

Him and CC have to go somewhere after their losses

It makes them power pitchers ok!!!! That and Joba getting DUIs every few months.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:

• Shifty
  • Veteran
This is why everyone hates Yankees fans. You say one bad thing about the team and they go nuts.

David Wells didn't do so bad for a fat man. Good point though.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
I think watchutalkinbout is messing with you guise.
[ Edited by A-R-S on Apr 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone