LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

***Official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread***

• Dino
  • Veteran
article was written September 06, 2008

howard is a completely different player this season than last.

oh well. doesn't matter. both are great players... i'd take howard hands down. maybe i'm a homer? idk
[ Edited by Dino on Mar 31, 2009 at 1:14 PM ]
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

oh well. doesn't matter. both are great players... i'd take howard hands down. maybe i'm a homer? idk

So is Yao.... he's actually playing!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:

So is Yao.... he's actually playing!

LOL. True that man.
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
2008 Article Yao vs Howard

FINALLY, some facts to back my theory...Yao is the BEST!!!Not that I needed this article to prove it...We've been blessed in Houston now with centers...

First "The Dream" & now "The Great Wall"...Again Yao over Howard anyday, but I'm not very partial here, so...
Originally posted by sarpp:

FINALLY, some facts to back my theory...Yao is the BEST!!!Not that I needed this article to prove it...We've been blessed in Houston now with centers...

First "The Dream" & now "The Great Wall"...Again Yao over Howard anyday, but I'm not very partial here, so...

LMAO.

Bleacher report is a place where fans write so-called-articles. I'm sure that "Darren"is a real swell guy, but he's just a fan that posted his opinion, and he sound like he's about 14 years old.

It's awesome that you guys cite "Darren" as a source for your facts.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

LMAO.

Bleacher report is a place where fans write so-called-articles. I'm sure that "Darren"is a real swell guy, but he's just a fan that posted his opinion, and he sound like he's about 14 years old.

For the record, I didn't site anything other than the stupid comments. What that I said was untrue?
  • Dino
  • Veteran

LMAO.

For the record, I didn't site anything other than the stupid comments. What that I said was untrue?

I think he was aiming his comments toward Sarpp.

LMAO.

It's only awesome when you use laker fans on laker boards for sources right?
IE: Gumby
You are a joke. LA.

Dime Magazine

LMAO.

I was.

If someone thinks that Yao's better than D12, that's their prerogative. I disagree, but so what. But don't send me a link to what's essentially another message board and post "Darren's" blog about how Yao is the goodest and then call it evidence, LOL.

LMAO.

I was.

If someone thinks that Yao's better than D12, that's their prerogative. I disagree, but so what. But don't send me a link to what's essentially another message board and post "Darren's" blog about how Yao is the goodest and then call it evidence, LOL.

Who in the hell called it Evidence????????????????
I just posted the guys thoughts, period. Relax.

LMAO.

It's only awesome when you use laker fans on laker boards for sources right?
IE: Gumby
You are a joke. LA.

Dime Magazine

Gumby=David Lee=Andrew Bynum's & Trevor Ariza's agent, but that has nothing to do with our conversation. When I sourced Gumby it was about speculation regarding the Lakers...not trying to post empirical evidence about something.

LMAO.

I was.

Who in the hell called it Evidence????????????????
I just posted the guys thoughts, period. Relax.

sarpp.
H = OWNED
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
H = OWNED

Of course I can rely on you socal, dman, or amp to come in and say OWND.

reminds me of this

keep it up stone.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
H = OWNED

Of course I can rely on you socal, dman, or amp to come in and say OWND.

reminds me of this

keep it up stone.

That must be you in high school. I applaud your bravery in showing us this. Kudos to you. I hope you did it for the chicks.

And FYI, you got owned. Throwing Gumby in LA's face, trying to compare him to Darren, when Gumby is a 2 time player agent for the Lakers and has an inside on the organization is absolutely you getting owned. Although I don't expect you to admit that. It would be very unlike you.
Share 49ersWebzone