There are 230 users in the forums

***Official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread***

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Rockets seem to be starting to hit their stride....as other hyped teams falling back to earth. It's not how you start... Another night, another dominant performance by Yao

lmao stop.. fallen back to earth... the Rockets still not even top 5 in the West right now. No one is falling back down to earth haha...

To his credit, nobody knows more than a rockets fan how much it matters not how you start, but how you finish. I think he's failing to realize that it's still December, and nothing matters right now.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Rox generally play their best after the ASG, so I'm not concerned. I don't know why you guys are so insecure to have to come post here all the time.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Rockets seem to be starting to hit their stride....as other hyped teams falling back to earth. It's not how you start... Another night, another dominant performance by Yao

lmao stop.. fallen back to earth... the Rockets still not even top 5 in the West right now. No one is falling back down to earth haha...

Really? http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/standings?season=2009&group=conference&seasontype=2&standType=standings
Last I checked top 3 was in top 5. Playing in the toughest division in basketball is a little harder than playing in one of the lousiest, and considering all the injuries, I'd say it's pretty impressive.
tonight, we take on Minnesota, in Minny, which we should win.

Also, rumor is Dikembe Mutombo, is on his way back to Houston. And we definately could use him.
Rox generally play their best after the ASG, so I'm not concerned. I don't know why you guys are so insecure to have to come post here all the time.

"If you bump it, they will come."
HUGE GAME TONIGHT vs Cleveland, I think we take them down!!!
Artest/Battier can do enough to slow down LeBron, and TMac historically has torched cleveland.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Artest/Battier can do enough to slow down LeBron, and TMac historically has torched cleveland.

I was thinking since it's CLE it would be on nat'l TV. Figures the one game I actually want to see featuring CLE is not on TV.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Cavs are unbeaten at home still. Just Sayin'.....
  • beefn
  • Veteran

The Rox have been playing better, I guess we'll see where there at after tonight. Grind this out
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

T-Mac got held to 4....count em F-O-U-R points in Lebron's house!

Hollywood, you were saying...........?

T-Mac got held to 4....count em F-O-U-R points in Lebron's house!

Hollywood, you were saying...........?

Thats great and we lost by 9, hate to see what happens when TMac goes off.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Now some good news, Francis traded! It's a pretty safe bet we'll be seeing Mt Motumbo in red any minute now, well rested for the second half of the season. The D was smothering when he was playing bigger minutes.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3792265
News: Rumored deal, 3 Way Trade, in which the rox would trade Carl Landry and i beileve Luther Head and get Chris Mihm to backup Yao, and get Chris Villanueva.

Its just a rumor, and isnt guaranteed.

Im unsure of what to think of this, i love Landry, and dont wanna see him traded.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
News: Rumored deal, 3 Way Trade, in which the rox would trade Carl Landry and i beileve Luther Head and get Chris Mihm to backup Yao, and get Chris Villanueva.

Its just a rumor, and isnt guaranteed.

Im unsure of what to think of this, i love Landry, and dont wanna see him traded.

I've heard this in Lakerland as well.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
HAHAHA. No way that happens. Landry is a budding star and Mihm is a never was. Motumbo is coming back, and that will squash all this.
Share 49ersWebzone