LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Official Cal Bears Thread

Did anyone catch Jahvid on Chronicle Live yesterday? Got chills seeing some of those highlights and can't wait for the season to start! GO BEARS
Originally posted by AC49er:
Did anyone catch Jahvid on Chronicle Live yesterday? Got chills seeing some of those highlights and can't wait for the season to start! GO BEARS

i saw it, can't wait for the first game and I don't even know who we're playing
Originally posted by teeohh:

Maryland @ home on ESPN

Maryland @ home on ESPN

Go Maryland!!!!

Maryland did their thang against Cal last year
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Maryland @ home on ESPN

Go Maryland!!!!

Maryland did their thang against Cal last year

they won't do it again, because teeohh will be there in the alumni section

GO!!!
Go Bears

Great link to get everyone up to date on what is going on and get everyone pumped for the season
syd'quan thompson is a senior? i thought he was a senior last year? guess that explains why no one ever answered me on his draft status
syd'quan thompson is a senior? i thought he was a senior last year? guess that explains why no one ever answered me on his draft status

yep yep Syd will be back and he makes the secondary one of the best in the country. I think they were 6th in the nation in pass efficiency last year
"California QB Kevin Riley: With USC replacing eight starters on defense, breaking in a new quarterback and playing a tough schedule, the Pac-10 race looks more open than it has been in a while. If Riley plays well, Cal could be the team that walks away with the crown. Coach Jeff Tedford thinks highly of Riley's skill set, but Riley struggled mightily last season, throwing for 1,360 yards and completing just 50.7 percent of his passes. True, Cal isn't exactly loaded at wide receiver, but that completion percentage is pitiful for a player of Riley's talents, and he lost his starting job. Nate Longshore, the guy who replaced Riley in the starting lineup, is gone now, so perhaps Riley plays on a more even keel without the threat of someone taking his job. Regardless, he needs to throw for 2,000 or so yards and increase his completion percentage by eight to 10 points if Cal is to be a legit contender in the Pac-10 race. RB Jahvid Best will be the focal point of most opposing defenses, so all Riley has to do is be a complementary performer. Can he handle it?"

From Yahoo

i don't like it

• JR80
  • Veteran
I'm gonna miss the whole season...
Originally posted by JR80:

why?
  • JR80
  • Veteran

why?

studying in Rome for the Fall Semester. I mean, as terrible as that sounds

why?

studying in Rome for the Fall Semester. I mean, as terrible as that sounds

Wow, have fun dude.

Im pretty sure you could stream the games.

Your gonna miss the 9ers season too
verbal commitment from WR Tevin Carter of Los Angeles

link
Share 49ersWebzone