LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

if Funaki beats Boise next week, not only will i jump on his bandwagon, i'll drive it to waiks, pick up 3 young fresh hot hookers and deliver them to his doorstep.

but he'll need to play perfect to beat them... which he hasn't been doing.

i know i'm being such a pessimist, football in general is getting frustrating.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
if Funaki beats Boise next week, not only will i jump on his bandwagon, i'll drive it to waiks, pick up 3 young fresh hot hookers and deliver them to his doorstep.

Hookers on Kuhio or Kalakau'a?? Don't touch the ones on Kuhio they are all tranny's, thanks to that freaking gay bar next to Jack-n-the carcks.

If Funaki's losses then I guess you can send him some hookers off Kuhio!!!!

Good news for our defense though, my boy Blaze Soares might be back!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Hookers on Kuhio or Kalakau'a?? Don't touch the ones on Kuhio they are all tranny's, thanks to that freaking gay bar next to Jack-n-the carcks.

YES!!!!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

YES!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. Freakin Fonoti was p**sing me off last night, I swear he was playing like Derek Smith. Fonoti waits for the RB to come to him instead of hitting the hole, not to mention alot of missed tackles by him. Damn RB would just eat us up right down the middle or off the RT.

Watch out for CJ Allen-Jones and Brashton Satele, no doubt we'll be seeing them play on Sunday!!!
2nd big Rivalry game of the season....... hope we can pull another upset, if not, Hawaii may be gettiing more cash for rebuilding if Boise can bust the BCS one more time.

*fingers crossed*
Holy mother of God, that was a big hit!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Holy mother of God, that was a big hit!

That hit is looking like it just might be a game-changer.

10-7 in the 2nd.

Please tell me you saw that hit on #80.

JACKED UP!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
27-7, Inoke Funaki played like s**t but to his defense the O-line sure didn't help him. IMO I think McMackin should move Funaki around and put him in at RB or WR once in awhile, the guy is just more of an athlete than a passer. If it were up to me I'd stick with Alexander from here on out.

27-7, Inoke Funaki played like s**t but to his defense the O-line sure didn't help him. IMO I think McMackin should move Funaki around and put him in at RB or WR once in awhile, the guy is just more of an athlete than a passer. If it were up to me I'd stick with Alexander from here on out.

"Played like sh*t" is putting it mildly. Jeez, those deep balls into triple-coverage... multiple times? And the one right before the half we pure garbage. Yes, the O-line sucked but Funaki-me, those were bad throws. Where was the team that showed up to Fresno ready to play?

Alexander definitely looked fresh when he went in there, but that's all I've seen of him this year, and I hope he gets more time behind center.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

"Played like sh*t" is putting it mildly. Jeez, those deep balls into triple-coverage... multiple times? And the one right before the half we pure garbage. Yes, the O-line sucked but Funaki-me, those were bad throws. Where was the team that showed up to Fresno ready to play?

Alexander definitely looked fresh when he went in there, but that's all I've seen of him this year, and I hope he gets more time behind center.

I'm surprised the score wasn't 57-7 with all those INT's Funaki threw. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, Funaki is lucky he has a defense to back him up.
looks like we've changed from the colts of the WAC to the Ravens.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
*update*

Funaki still the #1 QB!!!!
*update*

Funaki still the #1 QB!!!!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the games. What happened to Graunke?
Share 49ersWebzone