There are 187 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Damn Inoke Funaki sucks, what has he been doing all these years going to UH??

Funaki...............

Yeah JAson Gesser was doing the play by play on TV and he pretty much implied Funaki sucks too."He's more of a runner than a passer..." is what he said. Hope Graunke's hand is okay he had some ice on it earlier.
i think Grasso's put in more work in the last 3 games than he did all last season.

thanks for the updates E.... having trouble finding this game for some reason.

Sorry I fell asleep at halftime and didn't wake up until half the 3rd quarter was gone thats why I stopped plus the game was getting outta hand at that point.
Originally posted by E-49er:

Sorry I fell asleep at halftime and didn't wake up until half the 3rd quarter was gone thats why I stopped plus the game was getting outta hand at that point.

np.... wasn't a big deal by then anyways.

True

I told Kolohe I was gonna be in Honolulu on 9/25 and probably going to the UH game against SJSU at Aloha. they better not drop the bomb then and Graunke better be healthy.

True

I told Kolohe I was gonna be in Honolulu on 9/25 and probably going to the UH game against SJSU at Aloha. they better not drop the bomb then and Graunke better be healthy.

they better not..... i'm telling my friends (i'm a sjsu alum btw) here if san jose can't beat us this season, they never will.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

True

they better not..... i'm telling my friends (i'm a sjsu alum btw) here if san jose can't beat us this season, they never will.

If San Jose couldn't beat us when we had Timmy Chang, they never would..........and they haven't!!!!

True

If San Jose couldn't beat us when we had Timmy Chang, they never would..........and they haven't!!!!

LOL.....

omg i was at the game when we won 13-10 against sj....... timmy....
i just realized this....

UH is on somewhere in the region of the 20 game losing streak against 1-A schools without June Jones.

ok.........

so.... now that we've all but regressed back to 1998 what's the next step....?

(sorry for the knee jerk reaction guys, i've been drinking)

LMAO, the thread title is the best "official" one by far.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
ok.........

I didn't watch the game, but I heard it was depressing. My gramma said that Inoke Funaki is the best QB we have right now.....MY GRAMMA SAID....WTF!!! Tell me this isn't true, I would like to see Alexander or Rausch get more playing time if the season is gonna go down this way.
ok.........

I didn't watch the game, but I heard it was depressing. My gramma said that Inoke Funaki is the best QB we have right now.....MY GRAMMA SAID....WTF!!! Tell me this isn't true, I would like to see Alexander or Rausch get more playing time if the season is gonna go down this way.

yeah no kidding....

didn't see the game either, but from the way my brother sounds, funaki's the worst QB since i don't know.... dick tomey and the white rainbow helmets were still around.

put it this way, he runs 5-10 yards PAST the line of scrimmage, throws the ball, gets a penalty for illegal forward pass, and the ball was incomplete. and he did that twice.

Chang > Funaki

i hope all the guys that wanted june jones gone because he started timmy chang are eating their words though.

hell, smu 'aint looking so hot, maybe they'll fire june and he can come back. (i wish)

side note: my friends at state didn't start trash talking to me untill today..... if it takes them 3 days to find out they won, their opinions officially don't matter.

side note: my friends at state didn't start trash talking to me untill today..... if it takes them 3 days to find out they won, their opinions officially don't matter.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
ok.........

yeah no kidding....

didn't see the game either, but from the way my brother sounds, funaki's the worst QB since i don't know.... dick tomey and the white rainbow helmets were still around.

put it this way, he runs 5-10 yards PAST the line of scrimmage, throws the ball, gets a penalty for illegal forward pass, and the ball was incomplete. and he did that twice.

Chang > Funaki

i hope all the guys that wanted june jones gone because he started timmy chang are eating their words though.

hell, smu 'aint looking so hot, maybe they'll fire june and he can come back. (i wish)

Very disappointed in how Funaki has developed. My uncle keeps bringing up the fact that he led Kahuku to a state championship.....but who gives a s**t, this isn't high school football. He also says Funaki gives us the best chance to win....I was thinking to myself WTF.....than I came back at him and said....then tell me why they named Brent Rausch the starter at the beginning of the season??

Seriously is McMackin TRYING to lose his job....now that Florida is over and done with, its time to start the young guys and switch Funaki to either a slot receiver or RB.

After this loss to San Jose st., I'm starting to doubt if we can beat anybody in the WAC.
Share 49ersWebzone