Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 774 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,743
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by evil:
And he also earned the reputation for ducking guys, it's not just casual fans who are aware of that fact. We won't agree on this and there are boxing purists like yourself who disagree with the ducking claims aimed at Floyd but there are many purists who agree with the reputation he earned himself.

casual and purists eyes both saw him beat the best of his generation, some only when they were past their prime. pretty easily too

ftfy.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Did Floyd just box a little kid? I know he's a kick boxer but who'd put up $ for that. Straight up boxing match vs someone half his size, little experience.

Well he wanted to fight UFC champ Khabib but it didn't go through.

Paqcuioaiouoiaiouaoiuioiuioiwooeioauio fights next month against Broner.

Canelo was calling him out.

Idk wtf he wants to really do..

Fighting guys half his size or with no real boxing experience (Khabib and Conor). He is looking to steal peoples money at this stage and hold onto his undefeated record. Khabib gets KO'd vs Floyd, it is not a real fight. Floyd was no doubt a great boxer but he was also great at ducking guys.

the zone mma bros were gassin the HELL out of Mcgregor to beat floyd.

''Maybe...he can land a shot. I'll say Conor wins!''
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
the zone mma bros were gassin the HELL out of Mcgregor to beat floyd.

''Maybe...he can land a shot. I'll say Conor wins!''

I loved watching Floyd beat the s**t out of mcgregor. The ufc bros mcgregor had a chance lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
the zone mma bros were gassin the HELL out of Mcgregor to beat floyd.

''Maybe...he can land a shot. I'll say Conor wins!''

I loved watching Floyd beat the s**t out of mcgregor. The ufc bros mcgregor had a chance lol

they got all wet in the panties off that Conor uppercut. then ...nathan.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

lol silly Asian

Fighting Harada he ain't.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,743
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
the zone mma bros were gassin the HELL out of Mcgregor to beat floyd.

''Maybe...he can land a shot. I'll say Conor wins!''

Yes, one Conor fan was gassing him but let's spin it to make it sound like a bunch were and let's deflect from Floyd and move this discussion toward the MMA bros and Conor.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Lol
The broner pac fight is a $75 ppv? b***h please, what a joke. That isn't a ppv fight. Should be regular showtime
Originally posted by sacniner:
The broner pac fight is a $75 ppv? b***h please, what a joke. That isn't a ppv fight. Should be regular showtime

Lol

Broner gonna blow all that ppv money in one night
.
.


Muddafukkas
Kinda hyped for this fight for some reason

I think broner will make it interesting
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Kinda hyped for this fight for some reason

I think broner will make it interesting

because it's a fun one bruh
Idk who to root for. I hate em both but my brother is a huge Pac fan.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Idk who to root for. I hate em both but my brother is a huge Pac fan.

I give pac credit for his longevity.. still out here fighting

And props to broner for making weight lol.. he was looking like a fat a55 just a month or two ago
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone