Just more stuff about Mosley waiting...and waiting....and waiting...
Pac/Mosley at 144 would be a very very dangerous fight for Pacman. Without a doubt. I'd rather see him face Cotto. Take a tune-up fight. But to fight Mosley.

I don't think we're going to see or hear anything out of Pac's camp until the Mayweather/Marquez fight goes down.
Everything I'm hearing, reading...it won't be advisable for Pac to fight Mosley anywhere north of 143. Mosley is willing..(check it out) to fight Manny
1. giving Manny the 60/40 edge in profits
2. giving Manny a mandatory rematch should Sugar Shane win
3. fight Manny @ a 144lb. catchweight
4. put his welterweight belt on the line
Everything leading me to believe Mosley just isn't doing it just for the money..it's cuz he knows he can beat Pac.
Just hope the Pacman camp is smart about it.
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jun 9, 2009 at 09:31:01 ]
