LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, Year 3.... (2008-2009)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TCM7787
  • Info N/A
I am going to have to say 9-7.
I expect an 8 and 8 season but would welcome anything higher.
10-6
Originally posted by B650:
who knows what real is? all you negative pessimistic 9er fans think the niners will go 4-12, nolan AND smith are both gone, and the team bolts to LA following the year...and then that is being realistic? why, cuz its negative as hell?

and then the 9er fans who are positive say 9-7, 10-6..and base this on the 2006 season which they seem to have improved upon talent wise...so whos being real and who isnt? you have two different views and probably none of them are being realistic

its probably somewhere in between the two..realistically, i doubt the niners will go 5-11, again. heck, even dennis erickson won 7 games in 1 season. u telling me nolan shouldnt be able to? so nolan and smith both get cut, and let me guess, lawson and willis both get hurt, too , right? and thats just being "real" no it aint its just bein negative and not in touch with reality, thats what it is. while i wouldnt agree with anyone who says the niners will go 12-4, i think its more realistic to say the niners will finish somewhere around 7-9 to 9-7. to me that is being realistic. last year i predicted 10-6 for SF, and was totally surprised by them winning half as many games. this year im being cautious and saying 8-8...although i wouldnt be surprised if its 1 game less or 1 game more. even 10-6 is within reach, and so is 6-10, you really never know, every1 has their own opinion but dont say being negative is being "real" cuz it isnt

Can I be blunt? I don't need a thesis, just a number... There are already a number of threads in which you can make your point...

we will be 10-6....
  • 2pac
7-9
Originally posted by kidash98:
who knows what real is? all you negative pessimistic 9er fans think the niners will go 4-12, nolan AND smith are both gone, and the team bolts to LA following the year...and then that is being realistic? why, cuz its negative as hell?

and then the 9er fans who are positive say 9-7, 10-6..and base this on the 2006 season which they seem to have improved upon talent wise...so whos being real and who isnt? you have two different views and probably none of them are being realistic

its probably somewhere in between the two..realistically, i doubt the niners will go 5-11, again. heck, even dennis erickson won 7 games in 1 season. u telling me nolan shouldnt be able to? so nolan and smith both get cut, and let me guess, lawson and willis both get hurt, too , right? and thats just being "real" no it aint its just bein negative and not in touch with reality, thats what it is. while i wouldnt agree with anyone who says the niners will go 12-4, i think its more realistic to say the niners will finish somewhere around 7-9 to 9-7. to me that is being realistic. last year i predicted 10-6 for SF, and was totally surprised by them winning half as many games. this year im being cautious and saying 8-8...although i wouldnt be surprised if its 1 game less or 1 game more. even 10-6 is within reach, and so is 6-10, you really never know, every1 has their own opinion but dont say being negative is being "real" cuz it isnt

Can I be blunt? I don't need a thesis, just a number... There are already a number of threads in which you can make your point...

9-7 Hill leads us to the promise land!
  • B650
  • Veteran
well why are you singling me out? i just simply responded to everyone thinking that being negative is being realistic, everyone seems to be putting their input in as to why their record is going to be what they think they are as well i didnt know this was a thread that should only include numbers
well why are you singling me out? i just simply responded to everyone thinking that being negative is being realistic, everyone seems to be putting their input in as to why their record is going to be what they think they are as well i didnt know this was a thread that should only include numbers

I'm not singling you out, just stating the obvious. You have other threads you can hijack and sh*t....

NUMBERS, just numbers...

Originally posted by kidash98:

I'm not singling you out, just stating the obvious. You have other threads you can hijack and sh*t....

NUMBERS, just numbers...

HaHa I'm trying to be realistic 10-6

Plus I out five dollars on the niners winning the nfc championship I'll get 192 if they do. Now you know who the real fan is hahah.
10-6
6-10 if we get some lucky bounces.
Originally posted by 9erlover:
Originally posted by Slothrop:
5-11

Mike Nolan fired, Alex Smith cut

So you are hoping for this to happen? You are a 9er fan? I think not. This is what I see from most of the so called 9er fans. They want to be right about how bad Smith is, and how bad Nolan is, so bad, that they stop rooting for their team, and start rooting for "Being right". If we went 11-5, and that proved you didn't have a clue, you'd prefer to be 5-11. That's why I pretty much laugh at most of the posts on this site. I prefer to win, even if it shows that I don't know what I'm talking about. When all is said and done, I'm sure I don't know any more than the rest of you, but at least I WANT to win.

This is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.
8-8
Share 49ersWebzone