Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Some people on here get salty at the truth and would rather have a lie than truth about how their team got cooked in a nonconsequential practice. And cover it up too.
When the same exact thing happened last week but to the Titans by the Niners, it was a very different conversation on here.
This is why I tend to not overreact one way or another to preseason in general.
Would always rather hear our guys "won" but I've seen way too many preseason/joint practice wins by teams who are in play for #1 overall at the end of the year when the team they "beat" are making a run at the Lombardi.
One point to bring up tho, we don't play the Titans this year. We play the Chargers and Denver. Maybe it played a factor, maybe not.
Time will tell. I'll simply cope with the fact that many of our heavy hitters were out.