Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 381 users in the forums

49ers select De'Zhaun Stribling-WR-Ole Miss with the 33rd pick in the 2026 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,383
lol at the armchair GMs in this thread



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

The thing us be even better when pads come on because of how physical he is. I figured if he was going to struggle in camp it would be this time when there was no pads.
Originally posted by boast:
lol at the armchair GMs in this thread

Bruv. We lost Charlie Kirk. Neck injury.
Looking Legit!! Ricky still the wildcard though if he can stay Healthy and we have Evans this dude will ball out of control.
Future no.1 WR.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

The thing us be even better when pads come on because of how physical he is. I figured if he was going to struggle in camp it would be this time when there was no pads.

Typical TC fodder. Show me week 1.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

The thing us be even better when pads come on because of how physical he is. I figured if he was going to struggle in camp it would be this time when there was no pads.

Typical TC fodder. Show me week 1.

Then go away and come back then. Not sure why anyone would be here if no discussion is relevant until week 1.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

The thing us be even better when pads come on because of how physical he is. I figured if he was going to struggle in camp it would be this time when there was no pads.

Typical TC fodder. Show me week 1.

Hope he's the next T.O
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

The thing us be even better when pads come on because of how physical he is. I figured if he was going to struggle in camp it would be this time when there was no pads.

Typical TC fodder. Show me week 1.

Hope he's the next T.O

Me too.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

The thing us be even better when pads come on because of how physical he is. I figured if he was going to struggle in camp it would be this time when there was no pads.

Typical TC fodder. Show me week 1.

Well, it isn't week 1 yet, so we only have TC reports to go off of. Being good in TC doesn't always translate to the regular season, but no WR under Kyle has been invisible in TC and then contributed in the regular season.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

Also better than hearing reports of former first round WR AJ Jenkins who couldn't even run a route without falling down. Great times those were
A WR doing really well in TC boy this the first time I have ever heard a WR getting rave reviews from beat writers in TC…..
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
A WR doing really well in TC boy this the first time I have ever heard a WR getting rave reviews from beat writers in TC…..

Party pooping poopy head
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 38,437
Originally posted by 49ersRing:



Sounds like he's hit the ground running. I don't want to get too hyped based on practice reports, but it's better than hearing nothing.

...or talking about BA.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone