49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 660 users in the forums

49ers select De'Zhaun Stribling-WR-Ole Miss with the 33rd pick in the 2026 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,111
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No way he's gonna wear #15?

Rather him get #11 or #19 I have respect for JJ

I agree but I was hoping to see him in the 80's.

Jennings was a nice receiver but he's hardly a 49er icon. Not like he's asking to wear #80. No reason Stribling should wear #15 if he wants to.

Look at the History of this franchise and Jennings in nothing more than a scrub. Give the kid the number

Regarding CM80: that wasn't my point, my point was that I'd like to see receivers back in the 80's numbers.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

The prick was probably picked on a lot as a little s**t. And now he can get away with talking s**t without anyone touching him.

Grant Cohn really is a rage baiter. Dude said Stribling comps to Ricardo Lockette and would be best as a gunner.
[ Edited by Heroism on May 9, 2026 at 3:03 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

lol

Imagine going through life and thinking, "Hey, you know what I'll shape my professional persona as? Being a massive d******d a*****e."

Grant doesn't have to imagine. He's lived it.


.
It's important to remember that Grant is a Cohn spawn. His daddy made a living during click bait era infancy going against public sentiment, taught it to his son who takes it to the extreme just like everything else these days. A nepo baby gifted a position with the sole purpose of generating click bait under the guise of journalism who then swindled that into a gig at SI.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,240
Originally posted by captveg:
Imagine going through life and thinking, "Hey, you know what I'll shape my professional persona as? Being a massive d******d a*****e."

Grant doesn't have to imagine. He's lived it.

That's really what blows my mind lol like this is the person he decided to be it's just crazy and sad haha
For Grant Cohn,

Rookie WR snaps for high draft picks:

452 Pettis
709 Deebo
728 Aiyuk
455 Pearsall

Kyle wants these guys on the field if at all possible. Every year is different and there will be competition for snaps, but if healthy, Stribling should get no less than 500 snaps. If he is also a gunner on special teams, great.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,293
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

lol

Imagine going through life and thinking, "Hey, you know what I'll shape my professional persona as? Being a massive d******d a*****e."

Grant doesn't have to imagine. He's lived it.


.

I don't mind people taking an adversarial stance.

I do mind people calling themselves a "journalist" as he has referred to himself many times and yet making many claims without sources or substance.
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

lol

Cohn is suuuuuch a douchebag. I'm not sure what posting his meaningless b******t says about you.

It means I don't get my panties all in a bunch over ridiculous takes and can laugh if off. Some should take a CHANCE and learn from this.




[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on May 10, 2026 at 1:57 AM ]
Grant Cohn is the type of guy talking s**t non stop and saying the dumbest things ever so he can trigger you hoping you're going to assault him so he can then sue you like the little b***h he is.

That's what he tried to do with Javon Kinlaw.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,520
Originally posted by ScarScream:
Grant Cohn is the type of guy talking s**t non stop and saying the dumbest things ever so he can trigger you hoping you're going to assault him so he can then sue you like the little b***h he is.

That's what he tried to do with Javon Kinlaw.

Yeah that incident is a sad reflection of where Grant Scam is coming from.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

lol

Cohn is suuuuuch a douchebag. I'm not sure what posting his meaningless b******t says about you.

It means I don't get my panties all in a bunch over ridiculous takes and can laugh if off. Some should take a CHANCE and learn from this.




I don't follow little bitches like Grant Cohn. But you do you.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ScarScream:
Grant Cohn is the type of guy talking s**t non stop and saying the dumbest things ever so he can trigger you hoping you're going to assault him so he can then sue you like the little b***h he is.

That's what he tried to do with Javon Kinlaw.

Yeah that incident is a sad reflection of where Grant Scam is coming from.

The weird thing is he's like a nice dude when you're talking to him privately like I did after he had my on his podcast/YouTube channel and it feels like he is doing this for clicks and rage bait but idk again he seemed nice when talking to to him so one of a show either online or privately
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,520
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The weird thing is he's like a nice dude when you're talking to him privately like I did after he had my on his podcast/YouTube channel and it feels like he is doing this for clicks and rage bait but idk again he seemed nice when talking to to him so one of a show either online or privately

Wow, so he's two faced? In other words, his demeanor in public is different from his private personality? I don't know if thats good or bad, but folks like them usually populate the political realms. I usually stay away from folks like those.

I don't recall Johnny Dell ever being on Grant's podcast. I could be wrong though. I hope you get on the podcast of guys like Lombardi, Kruger and Maiocco than Grant. I just hope Grant isn't just using you or your information, but that's just me.
[ Edited by Giedi on May 10, 2026 at 6:42 AM ]
Grant Cohn is exactly what I thought he was so I expect nothing less
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The weird thing is he's like a nice dude when you're talking to him privately like I did after he had my on his podcast/YouTube channel and it feels like he is doing this for clicks and rage bait but idk again he seemed nice when talking to to him so one of a show either online or privately

Wow, so he's two faced? In other words, his demeanor in public is different from his private personality? I don't know if thats good or bad, but folks like them usually populate the political realms. I usually stay away from folks like those.

I don't recall Johnny Dell ever being on Grant's podcast. I could be wrong though. I hope you get on the podcast of guys like Lombardi, Kruger and Maiocco than Grant. I just hope Grant isn't just using you or your information, but that's just me.

His tough question to Kyle and Lynch regarding "draft reaches" was a major talking point nationally. I think his glass half empty approach is actually good for business. Everyone else seems to be the polar opposite and that gets boring. I'm not a fan of reporters but l can see how GC's "Howard Stern shock jock" approach works in this clickbait society.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone