There are 487 users in the forums
Chicago Bears @ 49ers, 5:20 - In-game thread
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:14 PM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,559
Ugh this singing
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:15 PM
- SmokeyJoe
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,919
Originally posted by Montana:
Ugh this singing
Pure garbage, lol.
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:16 PM
- Patton
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,469
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Montana:
Ugh this singing
Pure garbage, lol.
Carrie Underwood 😍😍
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:16 PM
- taney71
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,081
Let's go!!!
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:17 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Montana:
Ugh this singing
Pure garbage, lol.
Literally the worst, corniest song I've ever heard.
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:17 PM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,559
Collinsworth
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:17 PM
- Rocket4989
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,110
GAME TIME BABY!
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:17 PM
- 49erfaninPA
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,731
Just believe and stay positive everyone. We got this!
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:18 PM
- Patton
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,469
Oh look…..Cris Collinsworth already cheering for the Bears lol
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:18 PM
- 49erfaninPA
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,731
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Montana:
Ugh this singing
Pure garbage, lol.
Literally the worst, corniest song I've ever heard.
I dont listen, I look. She's fine.
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:18 PM
- Baldie
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,735
I hope the D has a good game tonight
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:19 PM
- SmokeyJoe
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,919
Originally posted by Montana:
Collinsworth
Here's a guy Here's a guy Here's a guy Here's a guy Here's a guy Here's a guy Here's a guy Here's a guy Here's a guy
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:19 PM
- 49erfaninPA
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,731
LET GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:19 PM
- CityKing415
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,048
I'm drunk I spilled nachos on my Willis jersey.
lets go baby gametime
lets go baby gametime
Dec 28, 2025 at 5:19 PM
- Patton
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,469
Originally posted by Baldie:
I hope the D has a good game tonight
Good D is always the key