49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 326 users in the forums

Trade Deadline - Tues. Nov 4th

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm guessing Titans, Miami, Jets, Saints and Giants, in that order are all on Lynch's speed dial. NY has 2 wins and lost two very close games, Dart / the offense are playing pretty good, they might not consider trading any time soon Thibs would be a nice piece and shouldn't acquire more than a 4th tho
[ Edited by pillageDatazz on Oct 22, 2025 at 5:22 PM ]
I want a pass-rusher just like everyone else but Olave is interesting to me because a receiver wouldn't be a bad idea.
We should see what it would cost to get Russell Wilson from the Giants.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,113
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We should see what it would cost to get Russell Wilson from the Giants.

f**k no!!! He's garbage!!!!
People need to get off this whole idea of Crosby or Hendrickson, Crosby is due over $20M still, the 49ers only have $22M max in cap room, that'd be a huge mistake to use up all of their cap room on 1 player, especially when there's no way to create anymore cap room this year, as for Hendrickson, I'm not for trading for a 30+yr old player who isn't signed past 2025 for what it'd take to get him, plus he's owed over $9.7M, which is more doable than Crosby is, but no way am I sending more than a 3rd or 4th for a rental, no way the 49ers are going to pay two EDGE rushers the money Bosa & others will/are getting.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We should see what it would cost to get Russell Wilson from the Giants.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! Guy is washed up. Not even if the price is a can of coke and a bag of chips. Just NO !
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We should see what it would cost to get Russell Wilson from the Giants.

Jesus Christ, man. This is a Moon level take.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,295
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Maybe peep out Lockett (WR)

he'll be a waste... but I wont be surprise if Shanny does asks for him.. but tha'll be dumb since we have Watkins..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,295
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We should see what it would cost to get Russell Wilson from the Giants.

Jesus Christ, man. This is a Moon level take.

GREAT SHOT Chance !! Great Shot !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We should see what it would cost to get Russell Wilson from the Giants.

Jesus Christ, man. This is a Moon level take.

GREAT SHOT Chance !! Great Shot !!

You might call it a moon shot.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We should see what it would cost to get Russell Wilson from the Giants.

Lol you funny
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I think realistically it's gonna be Jermaine Johnson and or one of the Miami guys.

I can see a situation where they get Key and Johnson.

they aren't gonna get Maxx or Hendrickson, I think we can move on from that stuff.


Too bad it's not up to him lol and who the f**k wants to play for the dumpster fire jets

He could've been told he's not getting dealt though.

I mean the deadline isn't for a little bit, some team tossing them an offer they can't refuse. He's gone.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I want a pass-rusher just like everyone else but Olave is interesting to me because a receiver wouldn't be a bad idea.

He wants to get paid. Let's take a backseat to paying massive amounts of money to WRs for a min.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I want a pass-rusher just like everyone else but Olave is interesting to me because a receiver wouldn't be a bad idea.

He wants to get paid. Let's take a backseat to paying massive amounts of money to WRs for a min.

Absolutely. We only have horrible outcomes when breaking the bank for WRs. I'd rather have the help on defense and OL.
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I want a pass-rusher just like everyone else but Olave is interesting to me because a receiver wouldn't be a bad idea.

He wants to get paid. Let's take a backseat to paying massive amounts of money to WRs for a min.

Absolutely. We only have horrible outcomes when breaking the bank for WRs. I'd rather have the help on defense and OL.
100% ^^
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone