There are 814 users in the forums
49ers sign Jordan Jefferson DT
- 1 2
Aug 27, 2025 at 12:47 PM
- Tigerlaw
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,829
They cut Evan Anderson to add him...booo
Aug 27, 2025 at 1:18 PM
- Willisfn4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,353
My guess is he's a guy they liked during the pre draft process last year.
Aug 27, 2025 at 1:29 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,354
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
They cut Evan Anderson to add him...booo
Evan Anderson actually played pretty well when he was here IMO. But he's a limited fat gap plugger. We needed one of those though. I guess that's our 2nd round pick now as they look at it.
Aug 27, 2025 at 1:39 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,142
Much rather have Evan Anderson, but this is Saleh's defense again so I trust this decision.
Aug 27, 2025 at 2:46 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,915
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Much rather have Evan Anderson, but this is Saleh's defense again so I trust this decision.
This
Aug 27, 2025 at 3:08 PM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,573
another sign the team doesn't like what they are looking at right now at IDL
Aug 27, 2025 at 3:24 PM
- LottDMontanaO
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,830
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
My guess is he's a guy they liked during the pre draft process last year.
This. Lynch said something like that during their press conference an hour ago. Also, may have consulted with Ethan Waugh, who is back w/ the team after being with Jacksonville the past few years.
Aug 27, 2025 at 3:29 PM
- _Goldblooded_
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,826
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
another sign the team doesn't like what they are looking at right now at IDL
Just thought he was an upgrade
Aug 27, 2025 at 5:56 PM
- pillageDatazz
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,788
From the vids, he has patience and looks good vs the run. He doesn't get pushed around and doesn't look slow
I don't mind that EA got cut for this guy... this is all Saleh imo so I trust it. I do hope that EA can land on our PS tho
I don't mind that EA got cut for this guy... this is all Saleh imo so I trust it. I do hope that EA can land on our PS tho
Aug 27, 2025 at 8:47 PM
- mitpdub
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,725
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Much rather have Evan Anderson, but this is Saleh's defense again so I trust this decision.
Who's going to wear the juggernaut padded helmet now. Anderson was developmental so surprised we cut him but he will probably find his way back.
Aug 28, 2025 at 6:32 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,196
The #Bengals put in a claim for DT Jordan Jefferson but the #49ers had priority for the former #Jaguars lineman.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) August 28, 2025
Aug 28, 2025 at 8:30 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,891
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Much rather have Evan Anderson, but this is Saleh's defense again so I trust this decision.
This
X 3
Aug 28, 2025 at 8:52 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,354
I didn't realize he was that young. The combine numbers look pretty good. The highlights of both College and NFL look good. This is a good signing. I understand why they did this. Just don't know why he was available?
Aug 28, 2025 at 11:49 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,335
I'm not sure why you guys are so hurt over Anderson.
- 1 2