Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 655 users in the forums

49ers @ Raiders Preseason Saturday August 16

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Moody time

They will give him a contract extension before they cut him
Geezus..Moody makes me nervous in the f**king preseason LOL
[ Edited by Montana on Aug 16, 2025 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Killing ourselves again, his third false start

Seriously.. chill. These are all 4th stringers. No chance abou 98% of these players make the roster
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Raiders fans look all the same

Like they would run if I.C.E. showed up? I kid I kid lol

Reminds me of a tee shirt the Giants Sergio Romo wore after one of their WS wins. It said "don't worry I just look illegal"
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Aug 16, 2025 at 3:56 PM ]
He made it , but dude is still sketchy.
He cannot kick a straight f**king ball dude.
Wow, a 19-19 tie at allegiant stadium? Where have we seen that before?
Originally posted by 4putt9r:
He cannot kick a straight f**king ball dude.

Drunk dunk Moody
  • BP13
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,664
Originally posted by Montana:
Geezus..Moody makes me nervous in the f**king preseason LOL

yeah he's a wild card for sure
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Raiders fans look all the same

Like they would run if I.C.E. showed up? I kid I kid lol

The shaved head Mexican guy or the torta
Lucas
Lucas has been the MVP of this preseason so far
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Lucas
Having a great camp
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Lucas has been the MVP of this preseason so far

I like him over Luter easily
Run that into FG range you dope.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone