There are 665 users in the forums
49ers select CJ West-DT-Indiana with the 113th pick in the 2025 NFL Draft
Sep 25, 2026 at 12:42 PM
- 49erF90
- Veteran
- Posts: 856
I just hope that when he comes back his body feels a lot better than how he feels during the preseason and the early part of the season. And then, he contributes immensely to the remaining games
Sep 25, 2026 at 3:10 PM
- Second2Nunley
- Veteran
- Posts: 476
Originally posted by 49erF90:
I just hope that when he comes back his body feels a lot better than how he feels during the preseason and the early part of the season. And then, he contributes immensely to the remaining games
I felt like his body looked bad this year, even more than last. Needs more lean weight. Maybe he can work himself into shape while he rehabs.