Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 574 users in the forums

49ers select Mykel Williams-DE-Georgia with the 11th pick in the 2025 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man he looks a lot more lean


Wow, he does appear to be leaner than last year. He's moving surprisingly well! Dude was massive last season. Not necessarily in a sloppy way either, but he looked like he was pushing 280. Trimming down should help him at edge this season. He looks quicker and looser limbed.

maybe I'm being misled by my optimism, but he looks damn good in his drills! His hand and feet are tied together. He's stepping through with that inside foot. I've always felt it's just a matter of time until he's good. Who knows if it'll be this season, but he looks good in those drills. I'm so pumped to see him back on the field.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 8, 2026 at 4:23 PM ]
  • Cosmo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,444
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man he looks a lot more lean


Wow, he does appear to be leaner than last year. Dude was massive last season. Not necessarily in a sloppy way either, but he looked like he was pushing 280. Trimming down should help him at edge this season.

Oh goodness we could use him on this line. I'm so excited.
Can't wait till both him and Bosa are on the Dline together....
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man he looks a lot more lean


Wow, he does appear to be leaner than last year. He's moving surprisingly well! Dude was massive last season. Not necessarily in a sloppy way either, but he looked like he was pushing 280. Trimming down should help him at edge this season. He looks quicker and looser limbed.

maybe I'm being misled by my optimism, but he looks damn good in his drills! His hand and feet are tied together. He's stepping through with that inside foot. I've always felt it's just a matter of time until he's good. Who knows if it'll be this season, but he looks good in those drills. I'm so pumped to see him back on the field.

To me he looks as good as how Bosa looked in drills before the injury this year and Bosa was playing great to start off the year.
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,976
Rawr!

Hes Playing!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Hes Playing!

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone