Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 767 users in the forums

You know...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Happy Gilmour feels you man.
I love your posts
Haha The Eras Tour and Baguette Bill I agree with most of what you said, I still think Kyle can win one here. It would be weird AF if he didn't. We just had a cluster cluck of crap happen in a short period of time. Kinda started with our 1st pick getting shot and our entitled players not wanting to show up for camp. Early training camp injuries and it just went downhill from there. Really downhill. I still, of course, believe in Brock and hope he isn't injured srsly (again) before he gets his trophy(ies). It would be a damn shame. Our shining players have aged-or something-in the last couple years but we still have some talent. I agree about Kyle--trophy is his for the taking, just has to go and get it. He has much respect around the league..he will get his one day. And we are the f**king 49ers!!! We will be back, we will overcome adversity and get the Six. Let's get this done in Santa Clara Kyle, it would be a great time to shine and lift that baby up for the Bay and silence those of us who b***hed and complained during the time of being a top SB contender for years lol. All that said, f**k them Cowboys, f**k them Seahawks, Rams, Eagles and KC always and forever!!!

Your loving and whining fan at times since '88

-"Montana" lol
[ Edited by Montana on Nov 25, 2024 at 12:28 PM ]
Right now there is only one medicine : stop watching this embarassement of a team !
Try it once and you'll approve it for the remainder of the season !
I started this week and i already feel much better
Love me some fropwns. Thanks for the post(s). Few things to look forward to, football-wise, after a loss.
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,975
And now we know about Fred and what has been wrong. Shut him down if we are out.
  • BP13
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,699
I like the carl weathers theme here. shoulda added one from Predator though. Still good though
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone