LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 422 users in the forums

ALERT! It's Time to Change THAT s**tTY f**kING LOGO!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't think the logo is the problem.

What else changed from 5 - 0 to 0 - 3 in the Super Bowl?

Can you think of anything different?

Other than literally every single player and coach on our team as well as probably 99% of all the players and coaches in the entire league, other than that no I'm not sure
Originally posted by 91til:

Other than literally every single player and coach on our team as well as probably 99% of all the players and coaches in the entire league, other than that no I'm not sure

Try again.

Try again.

They moved , and the Stick was torn down bringing a curse down on them
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:

Try again.

They moved , and the Stick was torn down bringing a curse down on them

Well I guess you can blame Eddie D for that. He and Carmen couldn't get a deal done to keep the team in SF and the team was out of options when Jed and Denise took control.
Was there a CHANGE in OWNERSHIP between 5 - 0 and 0 - 3 in the Super Bowl?

Winner!!!
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Winner!!!

Truth.

I mean, Eddie is the one who screwed up and lost the team. It stayed in the family, where he presumably still has some say or at least an opinion.

Both Harbaugh and Shanahan teams cant finish in big games. Not sure what ownership could have done for a different outcome.
Originally posted by Niners99:

I mean, Eddie is the one who screwed up and lost the team. It stayed in the family, where he presumably still has some say or at least an opinion.

Both Harbaugh and Shanahan teams cant finish in big games. Not sure what ownership could have done for a different outcome.

Harbaugh can. He just did it. He won the Championship.

Permanently get rid of all gold on the team's uniforms….they don't deserve it until they win another 🏆.

Ignore the new alternate helmet rule. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR ANY GOLD until Swift is wiped off the face of the earth. And Mahomes…

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Permanently get rid of all gold on the team's uniforms….they don't deserve it until they win another 🏆.

Ignore the new alternate helmet rule. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR ANY GOLD until Swift is wiped off the face of the earth. And Mahomes…

Ok

I like this look
Originally posted by Niners99:

Harbaugh can. He just did it. He won the Championship.

Not in the NFL.
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Santa Clara Forty Niners is still SF.
  • thl408

But the Lombardi Trophy is silver colored, not gold. Maybe it's the Raiders that should remove all that silver in their unis until they win a Lombardi.
Share 49ersWebzone