Team HAM or Team Rebuild

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Team HAM or Team Rebuild

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
2024-2025 Niners should go....
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Easy. He's gonna run it back. So offensively don't expect anything different except he'll probably run CMC into the ground so expect an injury at some point. He'll continue to game plan around a lazy and ineffective Deebo. And defenses will wise up and play more man and disguise defenses to confuse him. Our only hope is that Brock takes several steps forward and learns to play outside Kyle's schem (see Detroit game) and that gives the offense the boost.

Now the real kicker. The only chance we have to win a SB is IF Staley or whoever takes over as DC can take this unit to top 3 status. We need to shut teams down offensively to give Kyle's inept schemes a chance to win.

2025 I think we go into semi rebuild. I just can't imagine the Yorks giving this clown much of a leash if he pulls another stunt losing in the playoffs with a decent lead…
  • thl408
HAM. I'm fine with cap hell in 2026-2030 if they can sign Mike Evans, Brian Burns, Chris Jones, and whoever the best FA CB is, and Cousins to back up Brock. Then we can move on to #questfor7.
send it. buy a ring like we did back in the good old days!
Originally posted by thl408:
HAM. I'm fine with cap hell in 2026-2030 if they can sign Mike Evans, Brian Burns, Chris Jones, and whoever the best FA CB is, and Cousins to back up Brock. Then we can move on to #questfor7.

Yes, maybe, maybe(just 1), and yes, maybe
3 firsts for Justin Tucker yolo

Who said anything about cap hell? Also Evans isn't happening if they extend Aiyuk, Jones is likely going to get tagged or re-signed, no way KC let's him walk. Burns probably tagged, I hope you're joking about Kirk, I want no part of him as a QB with us.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Easy. He's gonna run it back. So offensively don't expect anything different except he'll probably run CMC into the ground so expect an injury at some point. He'll continue to game plan around a lazy and ineffective Deebo. And defenses will wise up and play more man and disguise defenses to confuse him. Our only hope is that Brock takes several steps forward and learns to play outside Kyle's schem (see Detroit game) and that gives the offense the boost.

Now the real kicker. The only chance we have to win a SB is IF Staley or whoever takes over as DC can take this unit to top 3 status. We need to shut teams down offensively to give Kyle's inept schemes a chance to win.

2025 I think we go into semi rebuild. I just can't imagine the Yorks giving this clown much of a leash if he pulls another stunt losing in the playoffs with a decent lead…

Ineffective Deebo? Had over 1000 scrimmage yards, 12 TDs, no one on offense outside of CMC did anything in the playoffs, not just Deebo, Deebo isn't ineffective, I don't get the hate for him, he makes the offense go.

Defense sucked this year compared to 2022, they have the talent to be a top 5 unit.

We're not going into a rebuild or semi-rebuild, I don't get what people think we're gonna do, but we're not firing Kyle, John, or anyone, as much as you clearly hate him, he's the HC, this isn't all on Kyle, the defense couldn't stop KC, that goes on Wilks, it breaks down as Coaching & Executing the Plays i.e. the players, both are to blame, not just Kyle.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Ineffective Deebo? Had over 1000 scrimmage yards, 12 TDs, no one on offense outside of CMC did anything in the playoffs, not just Deebo, Deebo isn't ineffective, I don't get the hate for him, he makes the offense go.

Defense sucked this year compared to 2022, they have the talent to be a top 5 unit.

We're not going into a rebuild or semi-rebuild, I don't get what people think we're gonna do, but we're not firing Kyle, John, or anyone, as much as you clearly hate him, he's the HC, this isn't all on Kyle, the defense couldn't stop KC, that goes on Wilks, it breaks down as Coaching & Executing the Plays i.e. the players, both are to blame, not just Kyle.

The problem with Deebo isn't Deebo but rather that Kyle's entire game plan is designed around him. And that's why there's a significant drop off when he either gets hurt or is ineffective in games. Look at the playoffs this year. Deebo goes down vs GB the offense looked lost until the final drive. No Deebo in 1st half vs 2nd half vs Detroit…looked like 2 completely different offenses. And then the ultimate game…the SB where Deebo couldn't break free from man coverage. Targeted 11 times only had 3 catches his run game was non existent and the team can only muster 19 points in 4 quarters.

Yes he is vital to this team because Kyle has made him vital to this team. I'd rather focus the pass offense on someone like BA and get him a more traditional number 2, with Juan playing the 3 spot.
[ Edited by DrEll on Feb 25, 2024 at 3:26 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Who said anything about cap hell? Also Evans isn't happening if they extend Aiyuk, Jones is likely going to get tagged or re-signed, no way KC let's him walk. Burns probably tagged, I hope you're joking about Kirk, I want no part of him as a QB with us.

You read my post and thought it was actually serious? Smh

The problem with Deebo isn't Deebo but rather that Kyle's entire game plan is designed around him. And that's why there's a significant drop off when he either gets hurt or is ineffective in games. Look at the playoffs this year. Deebo goes down vs GB the offense looked lost until the final drive. No Deebo in 1st half vs 2nd half vs Detroit…looked like 2 completely different offenses. And then the ultimate game…the SB where Deebo couldn't break free from man coverage. Targeted 11 times only had 3 catches his run game was non existent and the team can only muster 19 points in 4 quarters.

Yes he is vital to this team because Kyle has made him vital to this team. I'd rather focus the pass offense on someone like BA and get him a more traditional number 2, with Juan playing the 3 spot.

I think you have a point in regards to Deebo and the Packers game… but look at what the game actually was. A bad weather game where our QB was struggling with controlling the football, and our defense couldn't get off the field for an entire half. Deebo is a great insurance policy in a game where you'd have to be creative in the run game and mostly live and die on short passing. No surprise they struggled in those circumstances with him out, and in the end they still were able to accomplish just enough offensively to win the game.

Either way, I do think we need to add another more traditional wide receiver to the mix. Doesn't have to be a star but as good as our skill players are, they still clearly have some limitations.
If they won the SB they would be running it back. The loss changes nothing in that regard imo. Lets go.
Rebuild would be stupid at this point
Lazy Deebo? Lol
What they should do: Take a page out of the Rams, go out and BUY a Super Bowl. Go all in, go get Jaylen Johnson who we really wanted this past trade deadline or try to swing a trade for Surtain again. Then add the best OT or EDGE on the market. Go big or go home. This is it before the window closes. The urgency has to be there.

What they'll end up doing: Stand pat and run it back with the same core. Decline as injuries from another deep run pile and the hangover from another heartbreaking loss is over the team, Rams take over the NFC West
Share 49ersWebzone