Originally posted by ninerjok:
I keep hearing some people still bashing the absolute hell out of Chase Young after this game about his so-called poor effort or lack of a motor or whatever you wanna call it. I seem to remember he made at least two very good plays in the 1st half when the entire defense sucked ass. He absolutely efforted the hell out of a TFL on Gibbs that's a fact, and I'm pretty sure he made a couple of other well done plays. Am I taking crazy pills? There is one disease for this very high priced defense seems to have no f**king cure. 3rd and 10+ yards cannot get the f**k off the field if they're damn lives depended on it. I have no idea what the damn solution is.
We are a bottom five defense when it comes to get off the field on third down. Specifically third and long. I don't understand it but now we have to play the best in the league at those. Lol
the super bowl will be on the offenses shoulders. We have to have a huge game on offense but this chiefs defense hasn't given up more than 28 points in a single game.
At times, we have seen our defense play lights out, but we don't know which version of them we will get. Lol hopefully we get the badass version!
hopefully we see some more big time scrambling plays by Brock! His legs saved our ass in this game.

maybe / maybe not