There are 86 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs BALTIMORE RAVENS - 2023 Season Game 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs BALTIMORE RAVENS - 2023 Season Game 15

Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by tankle104:

gonna make this Christmas win even better.

What's up with Cowboys and their willingness to throw large money away on awful bets?

He'll get more betting against the Niners and it's not far fetched that the Niners can lose.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by tankle104:

gonna make this Christmas win even better.

What's up with Cowboys and their willingness to throw large money away on awful bets?

He'll get more betting against the Niners and it's not far fetched that the Niners can lose.

Does that dude even have 10k. lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Mankster:
Fact:
Without Armstead, it will be more difficult to stop the run.

Fact:
We' had three games this year where tackling was bad and teams had big running days.

Fact:
In those three games (2 losses, 1 win), those teams were coming off of a bye, and it showed. That is not the case this time.

Extrapolation:
Given that neither team has a rest advantage, the tackling problem that was experienced vs the Browns, Bengals, and Cardinals should be gone.
With tackling back to normal standards, the 49ers can suffer the absence of Armstead and limit the damage of the Ravens running attack.
While not as critical as Armstead, the Ravens are missing cornerbacks Arthur Maulet (knee) and Jalyn Armour-Davis (concussion) and running back Keaton Mitchell.

I have HIGH confidence in this 49er team notching another win.

That's not true. It's all about how far Brock takes us.

This isn't a team game. It's a QB game.

Good stuff man.

To me, it's all about matchups. Our strengths and weaknesses against theirs.

I hope Bosa is more of a difference maker than Madubuike.

I think the 49ers run game is going to be key in this game. Becuase it has to force that Ravens front seven to play base scheme vs those exotic blitz schemes they do. McVay ran 9 straight times against the Ravens in their opening drive, I can see Kyle doing the same thing in this game.

I hope Brandon Thorn will rank the 49ers elite after today.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Fact:

Fact:
We' had three games this year where tackling was bad and teams had big running days.

Fact:
In those three games (2 losses, 1 win), those teams were coming off of a bye, and it showed. That is not the case this time.

Extrapolation:
Given that neither team has a rest advantage, the tackling problem that was experienced vs the Browns, Bengals, and Cardinals should be gone.
With tackling back to normal standards, the 49ers can suffer the absence of Armstead and limit the damage of the Ravens running attack.
While not as critical as Armstead, the Ravens are missing cornerbacks Arthur Maulet (knee) and Jalyn Armour-Davis (concussion) and running back Keaton Mitchell.

Great post

I am a bit nervous but we have the best team we possibly could have against the Ravens. Actually, as the game approaches closer, I am less uncomfortable about it. I have guessed conservative wins this year, only to see the 9ers blow out team after team. Who knows what will happen today. I have imagined a couple of scenarios, Moody comes in and booms it, for a game winning fg silencing the doubters, including myself. But I don't see us in that situation. Or fk, we just put a damn thirty burger on these guys and keep them under twenty, if Wilks brings it hard. Which now, I think he is capable of doing but still have a little doubt there. It just seems 1st quarter can be shaky here and there for us, then the opponent shows their cards, then we fking destroy them. Check mate. It's been some really great football and Shanny has grown as a coach. This is a true test, LFG

Raven's two losses - turnovers have been a factor. Ravens 3rd loss, a tough defense and a strong run game was a factor. We have all three.
Go 49ers!
  • BP13
  • Veteran
I expect the O line to dominate, especially with JON "BRING IT ON" FELICIANO, THE ITALIAN STALLION, PUTTING IN THAT WORK!
Debbie downer take:

We have not actually faced an elite QB yet. Nor am elite defense. These guys can be scary.

Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Debbie downer take:

We have not actually faced an elite QB yet. Nor am elite defense. These guys can be scary.

Debbie, go to your room.
Welp, just got decked out in 9ers gear and we are heading to the big screen..cause Vegas has the best screens for watching sports, period. Lol I have so much red and gold on me, I might look like a crazed fan..that's because I am lol 😆 LGGGGG
  • BP13
  • Veteran
Welp, just got decked out in 9ers gear and we are heading to the big screen..cause Vegas has the best screens for watching sports, period. Lol I have so much red and gold on me, I might look like a crazed fan..that's because I am lol 😆 LGGGGG

REPRESENT!!

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Debbie downer take:

We've actually turned quite a few elite quarterbacks into pumpkins this year.

Stafford
Dak
Hurts
Lawrence

All of them were considered "elite" going into our matchup. Now just after thoughts. I'd expect the same after tonight's game vs Jackson….
Debbie downer take:

That's because it would be impossible in a real game, but we do face those that you mention in practice
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

You go to the bar every weekend for Niner games. You ever get your liver function tests done ?
Originally posted by BP13:
REPRESENT!!

You know it!! I have managed not to get any stains on my BP jersey so far..even when drunk as a skunk. It's because even sloshed, I pay attention to my very much loved jersey haha
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Fact:

Fact:

Fact:

Extrapolation:

That's not true. It's all about how far Brock takes us.

This isn't a team game. It's a QB game.

Good stuff man.

To me, it's all about matchups. Our strengths and weaknesses against theirs.

I hope Bosa is more of a difference maker than Madubuike.

I think the 49ers run game is going to be key in this game. Becuase it has to force that Ravens front seven to play base scheme vs those exotic blitz schemes they do. McVay ran 9 straight times against the Ravens in their opening drive, I can see Kyle doing the same thing in this game.

I hope Brandon Thorn will rank the 49ers elite after today.
It'll be the passing attack that wins the game. Not saying the Ravens will totally shut the run down, but our passing offense is our obvious differentiator.
Share 49ersWebzone