Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 1,038 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

WHOLE WORLD is watching this contest.

let's go NINERS
I hate the Eagles. I hate so called fans that gave up on the team in the 1st quarter more.
10 play, 90 yard TD drive
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,364
Your damn right
CMC!!!
Well done there.....that was a heckuva drive. Defense needs to tighten up the last 38 seconds.
KEEP AFTER THEM DEFENSE. NO CHEAP POINTS HERE
90 yard drive after an 85 yard drive.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Let's go go go
Don't give up a fg before half with soft defense.
CMC is simply amazing
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,859
Nice close out to the half on offense
I was just looking at the offensive set up, and said "Uh I don't like not having Juice in here on this....."

And CMC told me to STFU! :)
Wilka better not do anything stupid with with 38 seconds left.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Crown:
he didn't get stuffed stupid, announcer

These announcers are something out of the Barbie movie

And hung like a Ken doll
Let's squeeze a turnover or a massive hit on Hurts here.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone