There are 103 users in the forums

Week 6 CLE Browns Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
It took ALOT of crap to go wrong to lead to a loss.

A monumental amount of junk....

I love Shanny....I do.....

but this is on Shanny..... When you have guys this out of sync, that has to be on the coaching staff. Then you have playing calling oddities on top of it.

Team got rocked, Shanny did not steady the ship, then poured gas on the fire with play calling.

We have all seen people get "shook" before.... being boxing, tennis ...whatever....they mentally fold. I think at least to a degree that happened to Shanny.

Every coach in the NFL, including Shanny knows he needs to keep the clock ticking to protect his lead late in a game.... Shanny beat himself there at the end....and that was just one of the 20 ways they lost the game. Sure a player could have made one play here or one play there to save the game...that is football... but to me the play calling was suspect, and the team was not ready to play...that is on Shanny....

Still love the dude....glad he is the coach.... hope we keep him for the next decade....but I also hope he learns from this.

Tell me you posted in this thread WITHOUT watching JD's film analysis without telling me you posted in this thread without watching JD's analysis.

I watch most of JD's stuff. and like and comment because I want to support JD in my own small way. I appreciate what he does. I also watch the actual game, and unlike JD, I personally do not have any financial gain or loss tied to what I say or comment on. I think that makes JD more tactful, and less focused on the negative beyond the X's and O's.

There's some, tact, yes. However, if it was all about financial gain - I'd go a lot more negative. There are guys who built significant followings in very, very short periods of time by being constantly negative. Grant Cohn has one of the largest social media followings of CC's and he's allllllways negative.

I had to quit one content creator group chat because it was so toxic. 90% of what was talked about was all negative, hot takes, stupid crap.

That's just not who I am. I'm generally a more positive outlook person. That's been my track record in this forum. Mostly.....not always...

But, I do appreciate the support. Commenting and liking is a free way to support the channel and it really does help. So, thank you!!!

All that to say, if there's one thing that I've learned in life, and this whole journey of content creation has reinforced, I just got to be me. I'm not trying to be anyone else. What you get through the videos I put out is really, generally, who I am. I love to teach people, I love to analyze things, I try and be thorough and detailed and also believe in the possibility of good outcomes.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
WHY bother... we lost because of a missed FG.. let's move on from such a bad memory !!

To support Jonny who does this better than anyone else, I know little about x's & o's, but he does like I know the salary cap like the back of my hand, give some respect to Jonny.

I'm confuse.. DID I NOT?? or did my post show DISRESPECT?

Yes it showed disrespect, you said "WHY bother", instead of good video, or thanks, then you could have said we lost because of a FG, not acting like a jerk, JD does more for the 49ers community than maybe anyone else, including myself.

SORRY JD.. I didn't mean the WHY BOTHER as to your hard work.. I really just meant that we need to move on w/the Browns topic and why we lost..

my bad JD!!! mah bad !!

All good moon, all good.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonnydel:
WHY bother... we lost because of a missed FG.. let's move on from such a bad memory !!

To support Jonny who does this better than anyone else, I know little about x's & o's, but he does like I know the salary cap like the back of my hand, give some respect to Jonny.

I'm confuse.. DID I NOT?? or did my post show DISRESPECT?

Yes it showed disrespect, you said "WHY bother", instead of good video, or thanks, then you could have said we lost because of a FG, not acting like a jerk, JD does more for the 49ers community than maybe anyone else, including myself.

SORRY JD.. I didn't mean the WHY BOTHER as to your hard work.. I really just meant that we need to move on w/the Browns topic and why we lost..

my bad JD!!! mah bad !!

All good moon, all good.

The Colts still lost but a little disconcerting to see Gardner Minshew drop 38 on the Browns
Originally posted by mcwoot:
The Colts still lost but a little disconcerting to see Gardner Minshew drop 38 on the Browns

Was it a s**tty rain game outdoors or in the dome in Indy?

Refs gifted them this game too honestly. The conditions also very different in this one. Not a sloppy field or bad weather where balls were slipping. Colts at home in a dome, we were on the road with an early start.

Ultimately, take away all that stuff if you want and label them just excuses, we simply missed on a multitude of big play opportunities that were there and had too many penalties that either made things way harder than they should've been, or eliminated our chances entirely to get something going.

Browns have a great defense but their team overall has been super inconsistent.
Browns are the fakest 4-2 team. Law of averages says they'll lose the same way later on in the year. Let them celebrate these fluky wins. They'll have that fall later on and it's gonna hurt.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Refs gifted them this game too honestly. The conditions also very different in this one. Not a sloppy field or bad weather where balls were slipping. Colts at home in a dome, we were on the road with an early start.

Ultimately, take away all that stuff if you want and label them just excuses, we simply missed on a multitude of big play opportunities that were there and had too many penalties that either made things way harder than they should've been, or eliminated our chances entirely to get something going.

It's all about matchups. Gym Shorts just has Kyle's number.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

On the road across the country outdoors in the rain. Plus the brownies were up for our game to the max double digit dogs at home plus a scuffle before the game what better way to fire up the home crowd and team.
Share 49ersWebzone