49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 605 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs DALLAS COWBOYS - 2023 Season Game 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs DALLAS COWBOYS - 2023 Season Game 5

I hope we pass it. I want Brock to get a fourth touchdown. Lol
the fudge raider fans doing there lol
Let Mason get a score he's earned it
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Any news on Banks

Biceps injury. Nothing more specific than that.

That's a scary one.

Yeah it is. There isn't too much that you can do to your biceps and most of them are bad.
Give Kittle his 4th!
Time for Jordan Mason
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,544
If we win, talking heads will talk about how Dallas had a bad game
TD JUICE
Originally posted by bigbobby49:
I wonder what the Dallas forums are looking like lol

I've been following it all game... some hilarious posts..

"Dak is as mobile as a fire hydrant"
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboys-vs-49ers-1st-half-game-thread.514993/post-13001202
JUICEEEEEE
Originally posted by dhp318:
Not sure why we're running CMC into the ground this game, Mason has been more than capable

We're in the process of putting this game away. CMC's a matchup problem to be accounted for every play. We're getting one more then probably getting Mason some run...
Any updates on D Jackson or Banks?
Pad to them stats
4 TDs for Purdy.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone