that's number one
number two, is we are not a charity, we do not give the game away

DAL about to get smacked
There are 751 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'm kind of nervous how our dline will do against their oline
In a normal situation, our D line would tear em up. The issue is that teams play the fast short pass against us to negate the d line. Our corners play off by a lot to try and make sure big plays dont happen. So our defense has been on the field a lot because we constantly give up short plays all day long.
Dallas/McCarthy has been shifting to a short passing game so far this season. They're calling it the Texas Coast offense.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by pdc20:
I hope Elijah Mitchell is back for this game.
Sarcasm?
Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by pdc20:
I hope Elijah Mitchell is back for this game.
Sarcasm?
No. He played well I thought in the POs last two seasons against Dallas.
And he's a really good running back.
If they want to win Sunday, everything starts with the running attack.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
This game will come down to which offense can punch it in in the redzone.
Redzone efficiency
DAL defense vs SF offense RZ efficiency.
DAL- 33.33 TD% averaging 0.5 TD's allowed per game.
SF- 66.67 TD% averaging 3 TD's per game.
DAL offense vs SF defense RZ efficiency.
DAL- 36.84 TD% or 1.8 TD's per game.
SF- 66.67% or 1.5 TD's per game.
Our offense has been highly efficient in the redzone but DAL defense has been stellar there.
Our rezone defense has been as suspect as DAL offense. However, both defenses allow only around 2 redzone trips per game. While both offenses get into the redzone almost 5 times per game.
If you ask me what's scarier. Our red one offense (good) vs their RZ defense (good) OR their red zone offense (bad) vs our RZ defense (bad), the advantage goes to Dallas.
they are more likely to score on us in the RZ than we are against their D.
scary
It does look that way. Its going to be a close defensive game. Our best chance is to keep DAL out of the redzone altogether and make them kick FG's.
I see a 21-17 type of game.
I think it'll be a lot higher, unless Wilks can tighten this D up. I really think Dak will have a good game, Purdy may wind up in a shootout. Until our D has that dominant performance, I have to assume they're still closer to bend not break. 34-27 Niners.
I really think you are underestimating our defense and their's.
I hope I'm underestimating our defense, but not underestimating theirs. If anything I may be overestimating our offense, I'm just so excited to see how Brock has unlocked it.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:only thing I liked about the Mike Singletary era were his press conferences... fascinating
Our philosophy is this, we go out there, and we hit ppl in the mouth
that's number one
number two, is we are not a charity, we do not give the game away
DAL about to get smacked
Originally posted by BP22:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:only thing I liked about the Mike Singletary era were his press conferences... fascinating
Our philosophy is this, we go out there, and we hit ppl in the mouth
that's number one
number two, is we are not a charity, we do not give the game away
DAL about to get smacked
Originally posted by Montana:
We win by 7-10 points
Let's go baybay
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
30-20
Originally posted by picklejuice:
dak is gonna be battle tested by playing us, miami, bills, lions, rams, and of course eagles twice. way tougher schedule.
Originally posted by Montana:
We win by 7-10 points
Let's go baybay