There are 126 users in the forums

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 32,511


  • Thursday September 21, 2023; 5:15pm PT
I see they made a comeback.
They made an impressive comeback, expelled a ton of energy to do so, back to back travel, and apparently Saquon is hurt.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,135
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
They made an impressive comeback, expelled a ton of energy to do so, back to back travel, and apparently Saquon is hurt.

Is he? I didn't see that update. Wonder if he'll be a go on Thursday against us.
Throwback game…
Right side of giants OL is horrible. Daniel Jones can run. We need to watch out for that.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Without Saquan it's going to be an effing nightmare for Jones. 4 pick game incoming. Over by half. 24-0
Giants are not a good team especially if Saquon is out, it should be real ugly for them. My only concern is Jones and his running
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,135
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Without Saquan it's going to be an effing nightmare for Jones. 4 pick game incoming. Over by half. 24-0

Some people thought the rams game was going to be over by half. I won't be surprised if it's a close one for awhile then maybe we pull away.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Feel bad for him. Nothing official yet but initial thought is to let him have the 2 weeks off.
I will be there to watch the Niner's win yet again. 3-0
Just like the Rams, they will be coming into Levis with alot of Passion/Energy with that huge comeback. Its up to the 49ers to bring them back down to reality.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Just like the Rams, they will be coming into Levis with alot of Passion/Energy with that huge comeback. Its up to the 49ers to bring them back down to reality.

Will help that this will be our home opener.
Share 49ersWebzone