LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Dee Winters-ILB-TCU-6th Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ultra athletic LB prospect that is a poor man's Fred Warner type. Great awareness and speed playing from sideline to sideline.

• krizay
  • Veteran

Was crushing on him hard early in the process
My second favorite pick after J. Brown so far in the draft.
For people who thought we didn't need all these oicks, I see all 6 of these guys making the roster. Depending on the position drafted, I think they can still do it in the 7th.
Tee Winters to cast a cold winter over the NFC West this season.
Will probably hit the weights this year to put on a little size. Outside of injury he's probably initially a ST guy who overtakes Burks sometime this season or next.

Good pick
LOVE this pick also. Perfect scheme fit and an explosive, instinctual athlete. I can't believe he was still on the board, honestly. Really don't care about his height. Him being 6-2 vs. 5-11 means nothing as far as his ability as a football player.

Loving what we've done on day 3 here. These are all guys who should compete to make the team.
  • dj43
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
LOVE this pick also. Perfect scheme fit and an explosive, instinctual athlete. I can't believe he was still on the board, honestly. Really don't care about his height. Him being 6-2 vs. 5-11 means nothing as far as his ability as a football player.

Loving what we've done on day 3 here. These are all guys who should compete to make the team.

Agree.

The replacement for Azeez Al-Shaiir for now. Speed upon speed.

This guy is a top five linebacker in the draft in my opinion. All I've got to say is he plays like Fred Warner and he's got a Wallet that says bad motherf**ker on it

A few years ago I wanted to use a second round pick on Fred Warner and this bad man is worth a third or fourth round pick
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 29, 2023 at 2:48 PM ]
Can we make him just rush the passer. Look like he can do that
Originally posted by Bloodless:

He looks like he will fit in perfectly with Warner and Dre. This front office is ridiculously good at identifying elite late round LB talent
Originally posted by dj43:

Agree.

He's going to WOW Niner Faithful!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

Agree.

If he can step into Azeez's shoes, that's one hell of a pick.
Share 49ersWebzone