LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Anyone else just chillin this offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Wrong thread

Yeah, shouldn't you be in the Lance thread trying to convince everyone else he's getting traded?
  • thl408
This is no time to chill. We need to come up with solutions on how to fix this 30+ year championship drought. We need ideas and action! Bunch of fake fans sitting around chilling...must be the weed. Stop it. Take a 12 Hour Energy and take action!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
This is no time to chill. We need to come up with solutions on how to fix this 30+ year championship drought. We need ideas and action! Bunch of fake fans sitting around chilling...must be the weed. Stop it. Take a 12 Hour Energy and take action!

Yes, 49er fans have to root harder for the team, so that they can make the super bowl!
Originally posted by Giedi:

Yes, 49er fans have to root harder for the team, so that they can make the super bowl!
i'm there every sunday.. i'm going to chill and enjoy the time off.. you guys can do the work
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Chill, the secret to Life.

Chill and hang loose. Hawaiians know.

4 sure!
younger me would have been all worked up. now i'm old. this talk is just that, all talk. fun to see what the media is trying to make a story now and then, but its all just BS. excited about the draft though to see who we get. but yeah...straight chillin.....
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Wrong thread

Yeah, shouldn't you be in the Lance thread trying to convince everyone else he's getting traded?

All I ever said is they would try to trade him. Didn't know if teams would bite. I was right
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Apr 28, 2023 at 2:42 PM ]
Wrong thread

All I ever said is they would try to trade him. Didn't know if teams would bite. I was right
looks like you were wrong. Didn't try to trade but they did receive calls trying to trade
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wrong thread

looks like you were wrong. Didn't try to trade but they did receive calls trying to trade

Yea and they are getting mocked by everyone for the "We're just taking calls, not making them" comment. Only Trey fans take that as they don't want to trade him lmao but keep holding on!
Wrong thread

Yea and they are getting mocked by everyone for the "We're just taking calls, not making them" comment. Only Trey fans take that as they don't want to trade him lmao but keep holding on!

The only scenario you would be right is if they actually traded Lance.

You can't act like "i told you so" if Trey does or does not get traded. In your mind, trading Lance means he sucks, and not trading Lance means he sucks. That's what you're doing.

This is the chillin thread... you more than anyone else needs to relax.

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Wrong thread

The only scenario you would be right is if they actually traded Lance.

You can't act like "i told you so" if Trey does or does not get traded. In your mind, trading Lance means he sucks, and not trading Lance means he sucks. That's what you're doing.

This is the chillin thread... you more than anyone else needs to relax.

I said they would try to trade him. I never said he will be traded during the draft, just knew it was a possibility. I am chill, thanks
  • evil
  • Veteran

If the 49ers needs ideas and solutions and are going to ask fans, stoners would be among the most creative in the room. Why? Because weed sparks creativity.
I don't smoke, it smells like arse for one thing lol. My idea? Win and win hard.
Share 49ersWebzone