LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Deebo versus Aiyuk

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Deebo versus Aiyuk

We're keeping both guys. When this team hits on draft picks we resign our own talent instead of going big in FA. We find them we keep them unless they ask for Aaron Donald money (DeFo).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by davidboutte:
If that was ever a choice it was made when Deebo signed. Dead money dictates he's not going anywhere. Let's hope without contract issues this off-season both come back their best ever. I'd draft any WR that falls to them as a value at any point. Next year might be the better year to draft an Aiyuk replacement. Purdy also allows the freedom to keep BA. He'll be 17m on his 5th year option and to me he's not worth 17m. Love the kid, nice player, but could Jennings get you 70/1000 with the same target share? Is Jennings production replaceable?

Deebo to me is a force multiplier who makes everyone better. Just my opinion.

I sure am glad fans on this board aren't running the show.

LOL
A full season of CMC, a healthy Deebo and Mitchell, and an emergence of Mason as a really good RB2 or 3, will arguably put the 49ers as having the best group of running backs.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Bump for training camp votes
I think Aiyuk is ready to take it to that next level. Deebo looks like he took things serious this off season and has something to prove. Brock looks very healthy and even stronger (if he is throwing 50 yards). Sky is the limit for this offense this season. Can't wait.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Deevah vs. Yuck ??

what do you want? an awesome gadget or an awesome WR??
This is going to be interesting. If you look at it in the traditional WR sense, Aiyuk has really become the WR1 running full route tree and Deebo the "possession WR #2." Hopefully we can pay both these guys. Niners already picked up Aiyuk's 5th year. Do they do a long term deal with him to get the cap # down?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We're keeping both guys. When this team hits on draft picks we resign our own talent instead of going big in FA. We find them we keep them unless they ask for Aaron Donald money (DeFo).

This!
Share 49ersWebzone