Originally posted by Montana:
Alrighty then

Silly thread.
Deebo. Hes not that much of a factor anymore
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

He'll be back to form with him and CMC getting a full offseason together. I feel like they never got into a rhythm together.

This was a silly post btw
Ppl wanna trade Deebo? We have such a strange fan base.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

He just got back from being out half the season. He just got to get his reps and get the rust out. He'll be back to form this season.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 14, 2023 at 8:12 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
You out of your mind? None of them.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
He's a media darling. Barely above 500 win percentage and everyone thinks he's a genius. Somebody would bite.

We'd lose the least and gain the most whether it's 3 first rounders, 2 firsts 2 seconds, whatever. Team will bite.

Literally costs you no player talent and you could cash in.
Throw out first 2 years for rebuilding the sh##ty team he inherited and see what his record is. At least judge him fairly. Just saying.......
I'd trade most of this fanbase
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
He's a media darling. Barely above 500 win percentage and everyone thinks he's a genius. Somebody would bite.

We'd lose the least and gain the most whether it's 3 first rounders, 2 firsts 2 seconds, whatever. Team will bite.

Literally costs you no player talent and you could cash in.
Throw out first 2 years for rebuilding the sh##ty team he inherited and see what his record is. At least judge him fairly. Just saying.......

Harbaugh did better and got fired for it. Not saying it was not justified but let's call a spade a spade and say it's a double standard at least.

Shanahan can't get it done in 10 years I would get rid of him regardless of his record.

Him and deebo are the only ones that should be considered traded though.

You could argue lance because we could get something for him now and won't get anything for him next year if purdy plays the entire season. It's like a 12 million dollar hit though just to move lance for picks for one year.

Supposedly we should not need to trade anyone though because rookie contract QB so if anything we should be bringing in talent next to bosa. Sign some of the eagles fa on the line to actually get sacks on the other side.

None of them are blatant not worth their contract it's just the ones worth considering are the above 3. Everybody else is untouchable.

• kray28
  • Veteran
Just like the Jets traded Belichick to NE, we should trade Kyle for draft picks.
Is there a reason Bosa is on this list?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Is there a reason Bosa is on this list?

someone actually voted Bosa

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Dumb thread of the year award.

you or Phoenix should remove it then... just the way you both usually remove my thread each time you don't like it..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Just like the Jets traded Belichick to NE, we should trade Kyle for draft picks.

I'll take a late 1st round... who got in the playoffs that can use a very good play designer but can't coach?
Share 49ersWebzone