There are 235 users in the forums

worst part about this 2022 NFCC loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by AnyGivenSunday:
I didn't have a dog in the fight for this game. But it was interesting to see Karma in action with the critical injuries to the 9ers players, after last week's game.

You guys had a good team this year. But, as they say, any given Sunday...

See y'all next year.

We have critical injuries every year and perform in spite of them. So not quite sure what Karma you're talking about but this has been going on for over 12 years.

Clearly that dude has no clue what he's talking about lol
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by bigpete50:
Worst part is we could have signed a better QB behind Brock.

Who?

Exactly, it's known Kyle's offense is very complicated. Josh Johnson has knowledge at least.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Reminds me of back in the 90s when Steve Young got hurt before the GB playoff game and we had to roll with Grbac.

Grbac was serviceable. Josh doesn't belong in the NFL.

I agree.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Murphy's Law, what could go wrong did go wrong.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by bigpete50:
Worst part is we could have signed a better QB behind Brock.

Who?

Literally anyone on the street.

You think that's how that works lol?

Yes. You bring someone in for a workout/interview and should have used the last 8+ weeks to teach them the offense. There's no way they would've looked worse than JJ did today.
Worst thing was Josh Johnson. Looked lost. Too old for that
This name was comedy. I can't even get mad. Coach is a pumpkin
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Karma my ass. Dak threw two INTs and should have thrown two more.

And the 9ers did what? Probably true, but if it wasn't for Dak's gift, I think we can all see how the game would have turned out.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
Any given Sunday, you're still irrelevant for over a quarter century. Get bent.

And you're still as classless as the Eagles fans.

No thanks on the bent part.

See you around.
I'll tell you what.

Everyone will blame pirdys injury for this loss. Bottom line is the eagles dline did what they did and were physical. They took purdy out.

Shanahan put purdy in that position.

And it won't be remembered that way. Shanahan is going to get another f**king pass, and this is what truly pisses me off.

Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by thl408:
PHI is a good team. Need all the horses to get it done. Dropoff from QB3 to QB4 was massive

They didn't look better than Dallas.

Fully agree. They looked very beatable, and Hurts looked like s**t. They dodged a f**king bullet on this one.
For me it's the CONSTANT injuries again rearing it's ugly head at the worst times . Sure teams deal with injuries but I'll put this team's stretch of nagging injuries up against ANYBODY. It's amazing we have made it this far the last two years with injuries. Just think how better we could be if we had NONE???. I agree with most of you. I also feel cheated.
I'm not a woman, so I'll be okay.

Well, you are in San Francisco...
Originally posted by ItsX4Number6:
Shanny quitting. I understand that there were injuries but he quit plain and simple.
And what exactly would you have done? Josh Johnson shows he belongs in the XFL and when he went out, Purdy couldn't throw because of his injury. The fact they were even moving the ball against a box stacked with 8 defenders is amazing in and of itself.
That Devonta Smith catch kind of killed us. I remember watching a Bears game earlier this year, early in the 1st quarter Fields completed a deep sideline pass to Mooney that was ruled a catch on the field. The refs huddled, and decided to go to a review and reversed the decision.

I remember saying, "oh s**t, i didn't know the refs could do that!"

I was literally screaming for that review on that catch.
Share 49ersWebzone