There are 285 users in the forums

worst part about this 2022 NFCC loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We never even got to see a proper fair fight.

Even with the penalties. couldn't even get a full game with Brock healthy in a game like this?

lose Josh Johnson? who could at least throw a ball?

just f**king unfair, man
I'm waiting for the "who to blame poll"
it's the shirt on Rocky!
Worst part is we could have signed a better QB behind Brock.
  • thl408
I feel cheated. That wasn't the 49ers' best punch.
Originally posted by bigpete50:
Worst part is we could have signed a better QB behind Brock.

worst part is you shouldn't even have to play your fourth string quarterback in the season at any point. ever.
Originally posted by thl408:

This. It's like they didn't even earn the lost on the field.

That's my point, we didn't even get a chance despite not giving our best punch because of the luck in the injury department at the most important position in all of sports
[ Edited by Sanfran_chrisco on Jan 29, 2023 at 3:12 PM ]

Same.

Just wanted a fair shot. If we weren't the better team then so be it but we don't even know with this s**t today.
worst part we didn't even give em a game..

2019 and 2021 teams gave em a game at least, in the end

this one laid down and showed a lack of class / discipline.. penalties all day that extended drives.. stuff that had nothing to do with BPs injury
Our coach not valuing his QB, not prioritizing protection.

4 QB's down

• thl408
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

That's my point, we didn't even get a chance despite not giving our best punch because of the luck in the injury department at the most important position in all the football.

PHI is a good team. Need all the horses to get it done. Dropoff from QB3 to QB4 was massive
Worst part was it was over early
I didn't have a dog in the fight for this game. But it was interesting to see Karma in action with the critical injuries to the 9ers players, after last week's game.

You guys had a good team this year. But, as they say, any given Sunday...

See y'all next year.
This is worse than 2011 or even the super bowl losses, imo. They were robbed on all levels in this one 7 minutes in. No chance to compete, and with how the defense was playing, I really feel we would have won. It doesn't matter though, because the media will just sweep it under the rug, crown those fake f**k eagles, and us fans have to deal with another year of pain.
Shanny quitting. I understand that there were injuries but he quit plain and simple.
Share 49ersWebzone