LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 175 users in the forums

worst part about this 2022 NFCC loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Purdy potentially being out for 2023. We have a window and a cheap QB.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

that ain't happening lol
The losing part
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Did they tell the MRI results?
Unable to seal the deal in down years for the league due to freakish circumstance. The window is closing if not closed.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Once Purdy went down the team seemed to give up. Not the stuff of champions. Put it down to playing on borrowed time and the clock was mismanaged.

Completely disagree.

We were fighting and it was a one score game with a minute before half. Then our 4th string QB couldn't even handle a snap and fumbled.

After the half and when Johnson went out, then you could maybe say they gave up. Hell we had zero chance at that point, I don't blame them.

Yeah, not everyone gave up.... But you should never give up, ever. Just ask Winston Churchill.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Unable to seal the deal in down years for the league due to freakish circumstance. The window is closing if not closed.

I wonder if they're gonna have opportunity like this. It's not easy to make a run and always fell short. This could be they're last chance (I hope not)
The absolute lack of interest in the Super Bowl now.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Same here. Just feels like we got cheated and never had a real shot to compete once brock went down.

I don't feel that way this year tho I have felt it prior years. Particularly NYG vs NE that was the worst for some reason.. prolly cuz I felt we had that game (SF vs NYG NFCCG the K Williams game)

• FL9er
  • Veteran
This place is going to be insufferable for the next 7 months. All these "fans" (really it's probably just 6 people with burner accounts) that are no where to be found when things are going well coming out of the woodwork to b*tch and moan about how "disappointed" they are in the state of the franchise.

It's two teams that I absolutely can't stand.

Two weeks of "did you know Andy Reid used to coach the Eagles", Nick Sirianni was let go by Reid in KC and the Kelce brothers are playing each other.

🤮

Honestly, I doubt I'll even watch the game or pay attention to any of the media.
4 qbs down in one season has that ever even happened before? Eagles are a great team but they walked into the superbowl with no competition.

Nah, we are built well with depth, I see us competing for multiple years. Only thing that's in our way is injuries it's become comical at this point
Originally posted by Since07:

Nah, we are built well with depth, I see us competing for multiple years. Only thing that's in our way is injuries it's become comical at this point

It was comical like 3 or 4 years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone