LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Divisional Round: 49ers VS DAL Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sorry I haven't been around much the past few weeks. All the content creation is sure taking up a TON of time. I'm putting in about 70-80 hours a week right now between the normal job and the videos and such. Hope this sparks much conversation!

Was Kittle an ineligible receiver on his circus catch?

I saw some Dallas fans claiming Kittle was covered by Juice to his left who was on the end of the line...therefore Kittle was not eligible on that play.

I have no idea about specific procedural stuff like that
But, but, Jonny, I was told Bosa didn't do anything in this game!

Originally posted by cortana49:
But, but, Jonny, I was told Bosa didn't do anything in this game!

Its Webzone logic. No sacks = Non factor.
Tired of hearing people on the radio saying Bosa didn't have a big game. Even the idiots on 95.7 the game who were on this evening were saying "Bosa was quiet." I didn't even need the film breakdown to tell how much he was collapsing the pocket on Dak all game.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Tired of hearing people on the radio saying Bosa didn't have a big game. Even the idiots on 95.7 the game who were on this evening were saying "Bosa was quiet." I didn't even need the film breakdown to tell how much he was collapsing the pocket on Dak all game.

I only saw people here saying Bosa didn't have a good game.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

I only saw people here saying Bosa didn't have a good game.

There was some on Twitter. I've had my nose deep in the film the past 4 days so I've missed some of the talk going around.
Great stuff..looking forward to the next podcast:)

Great as always! Many thanks for all the hard work
Wish you could a preview on the Eagles game, how you envision the 9ers will attack on offense and slow down Hurts and the RPO.
Appreciate your efforts. Try not to burn yourself out!

It's your enthusiasm for the game that is the most compelling element of this, so make sure you keep it enjoyable for yourself is my advice.
Del, loved the podcast. It may just come down somewhat to that will power. 9ers took commanding control at a point in the Dallas game, you could feel it and that was that. It was after the Kittle Catch. The energy changed. It's like they decided they were going to win it, the game was theirs. I feel like if we can just get pick or even a sack or two..the Niners can get fire in the belly and take off with that energy, momentum and have that commanding presence again. The 9ers are so hungry right now..for fried eagle eggs 🦅🍳 Cook em up!:)
by the time i get around to finding time to viewing the previous game film ive already moved on to the next opponent and no longer care
Great vid, as always
Share 49ersWebzone