There are 207 users in the forums

Preferred 1st rd opponent

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Preferred 1st rd opponent

Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Looks like the Giants are sitting everybody and starting Tyrod. niners probably should pull starters at the half.

Tyrod is no slouch

Yea he's decent. I just don't see them beating Philly if Hurts plays. And even if its Minshew I don't see them winning being that Barkley and other starters will be resting. It's still possible though
I voted Lions cuz it would be pretty cool if they made the playoffs that fanbase deserves playoffs.
Looks like the Giants are sitting everybody and starting Tyrod. niners probably should pull starters at the half.

Tyrod is no slouch

Yea he's decent. I just don't see them beating Philly if Hurts plays. And even if its Minshew I don't see them winning being that Barkley and other starters will be resting. It's still possible though

Yeah but it would be like us losing the Cardinals. I guess possible, but highly unlikely.

Tyrod is no slouch

NYG just needs to not turnover the ball .. and they have a great chance

Did the Giants coach confirm this?
The way I look at it is we lost 2 starting QBs and managed other injuries and still have one of the best records in the NFL. I don't care who we play. We can beat any team. It's football and you either have a good game or you don't. Always Faithful, bring them on. My ultimate Super Bowl would be 49ers v Chiefs! We owe an a$$ whooping to them for the last SB. Go Niners & bring on who ever it is!!!!
  • thl408
I can reset the poll to be more reflective of the possible opponents. Are they DAL, GB, NYG, SEA, DET? Is it possible to play DAL round 1?
Originally posted by thl408:
I can reset the poll to be more reflective of the possible opponents. Are they DAL, GB, NYG, SEA, DET? Is it possible to play DAL round 1?

Not possible to play DAL week 1.

We could lose and MIN win, putting us at 3 seed - NYG
We stay at 2 seed - SEA/GB/DET
We get 1 seed - BYE
  • thl408
Poll refreshed
[ Edited by thl408 on Jan 5, 2023 at 10:36 AM ]
  • thl408
SEA because lol Geno Smith and I'd love for the 49ers to send them home.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I voted Lions cuz it would be pretty cool if they made the playoffs that fanbase deserves playoffs.

Nope screw them. I remember how arrogant they were before we beat them in 2011 then got all butthurt from Harbaughs handshake.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Nope screw them. I remember how arrogant they were before we beat them in 2011 then got all butthurt from Harbaughs handshake.

Ah, the power of the Schwartz
Originally posted by thl408:
Poll refreshed

Share 49ersWebzone