There are 114 users in the forums

Preferred 1st rd opponent

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Preferred 1st rd opponent

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
They control who wins between the Hawks and Rams?

Packers win and they're in. Doesn't matter what happens in the Hawks game (should the Packers win).

Yeah, discussing that now in the other playoff thread. Too many variables does my head in.
Give me anyone except Seattle. I know lots of people think we would roll over them and that is probably true 99% of the time. But I can't deal with the 1% chance of it happening.

Raiders have shown any NFL team can come up and snake bite you when you least expect it.
dont care they'll just be an obstacle we will smash through no matter how red hot people say they are
Who cares? The higher seed the better though. No doubt about that.
Rather not the packers but who cares. Playoffs are always tough.
It's the play offs, there are no east teams, but home field is huge so it's good we have the 2 atleast
Not worried about who it is but this would be my preference #1 being who I would want to play the most.

#1 Seahawks
#2 Packers
#3 Giants
#4 Lions
Let's get that 2 seed then play who ever
Let's get the bye, and not have to worry about a 1st rd matchup! Let's go giants!
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Let's get the bye, and not have to worry about a 1st rd matchup! Let's go giants!

Hearing that Daboll isn't the type to rest starters

Originally posted by Young2Owens:

Hearing that Daboll isn't the type to rest starters

Yeppp!! Come on gmen!
I prefer a bye.
looking like packers most likely , Seahawks 2nd, and lions 3rd. With an outside chance of a bye or the giants
  • titan
  • Veteran
looking like packers most likely , Seahawks 2nd, and lions 3rd. With an outside chance of a bye or the giants

Anyone but the Packs! With that we have 70% chance of beating them.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I've made up my mind. I want the 3 seed vs NY. No need to get bounced out by the Packers…
Share 49ersWebzone