O: Mcglinchey
D: Kinlaw
[ Edited by 49ers_Life on Nov 27, 2022 at 10:02 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ers_Life:
O: Mcglinchey
D: Kinlaw

Winner winner chicken dinner
Originally posted by dj43:
Sometimes I wonder what game I am watching.

Today, I saw JG searching for open receivers with a strong pass rush in his face much of the time. He chose to wait for receivers to clear while taking a pounding. If he had wanted to avoid all the hits, he would have had to throw it away at least 5 or 6 more times, but he didn't. He sacrificed his body for the team and made some critical throws in just enough places to win the game.

Yes, Jennings played well but Garoppolo is my Offensive MVP and it isn't close.

Defense: Warner and Bosa. Warner got the hits but Bosa attracted so much attention the rest of the D could make plays. Both contributed but in different ways. One obvious. One not so much.

Makes sense esp. when both CMC and Mitchell went down, it made us even more predictable. 8 different receivers used.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 28, 2022 at 4:34 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
He's trolling. Claims to be Garoppolo's biggest fan after s**tting on him incessantly. Not sure why mods allow people like him to stick around.

How is s**tting on Jimmy to praise the o-line? That's a weird AF mentality. Lots of people crapping on the o-line for this game, but the numbers don't support it.

I never said that, troll. Read carefully.

Your naked stat about time to throw tells a small fraction of the story and misses the fullness of reality. Zero depth to your analysis.

Well please provide a counterpoint for why you think Time To Throw doesn't mean that we took longer than usual to throw the ball.

I did in one of the other threads where you spammed it with zero analysis. Adding to your tally of 7,000+ s**tposts.

I'll post it wherever I see people trying to use the o-line as a convenient scapegoat. IMO, talking about the game is not "s**tposts", especially compared to posts that are just attacking posters with no attempt at debating the point being made.

Chill, dudes.
Jimmy

Warner
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Nov 28, 2022 at 4:42 AM ]
  • thl408
O: Juan Jennings
D: Warner
Week 13 offensive and defensive MVPs

Offense - It has to be Purdy for his poise and game management. Christian McCaffrey is a close second

Defense - Bosa is absolutely unstoppable. However, a close second would be Greenlaw. Such a great choice for signing an extension this year

What say you?
O: Purdy
D: Bosa or Greenlaw
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
O: Purdy
D: Bosa or Greenlaw

I concur. I love how after Bosa got that 3rd sack/fumble he went up to Kyle and said "that's what happens when you talk s**t" in response to Kyle saying the LBs played better than the DL last week vs the Saints

Purdy
Bosa
  • titan
  • Veteran
Debo
Greenlaw
Why not Brock Purdy on offense. He actually played well coming in cold since the 1st qtr, at the most important position on the team. 2nd choice is Mason averaging 6.4yds
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 6, 2022 at 3:17 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why not Brock Purdy on offense. He actually played well coming in cold since the 1st qtr, at the most important position on the team. 2nd choice is Mason averaging 6.4yds

That was my pick for offense.
Offense: Brock Purdy. He came in when we were losing 7-3 and up until then the offense had done nothing all game. He provided a much needed spark and with him at QB, we started rolling and outscored the Dolphins 30-10.
Defense: Lots of good possible choices (Bosa, Warner, Greenlaw, etc.), but I've got to go with Brock Purdy. The offense's ability to control the TOP kept the Dolphins O off the field and kept our defense nice and rested.
Share 49ersWebzone