LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 377 users in the forums

Weekly MVP on offense and Defense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Offense - the O-line
Defense - Fred Hufanga

The O-line??
He's trolling. Claims to be Garoppolo's biggest fan after s**tting on him incessantly. Not sure why mods allow people like him to stick around.
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
He's trolling. Claims to be Garoppolo's biggest fan after s**tting on him incessantly. Not sure why mods allow people like him to stick around.

How is s**tting on Jimmy to praise the o-line? That's a weird AF mentality. Lots of people crapping on the o-line for this game, but the numbers don't support it.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Nov 27, 2022 at 8:16 PM ]

How is s**tting on Jimmy to praise the o-line? That's a weird AF mentality. Lots of people crapping on the o-line for this game, but the numbers don't support it.

I never said that, troll. Read carefully.

Your naked stat about time to throw tells a small fraction of the story and misses the fullness of reality. Zero depth to your analysis.

Your naked stat about time to throw tells a small fraction of the story and misses the fullness of reality. Zero depth to your analysis.

Well please provide a counterpoint for why you think Time To Throw doesn't mean that we took longer than usual to throw the ball.

Well please provide a counterpoint for why you think Time To Throw doesn't mean that we took longer than usual to throw the ball.

I did in one of the other threads where you spammed it with zero analysis. Adding to your tally of 7,000+ s**tposts.

I did in one of the other threads where you spammed it with zero analysis. Adding to your tally of 7,000+ s**tposts.

I'll post it wherever I see people trying to use the o-line as a convenient scapegoat. IMO, talking about the game is not "s**tposts", especially compared to posts that are just attacking posters with no attempt at debating the point being made.
On offense, today, I'd have to say it was Jennings. The guy just made tough plays and catches today.
Either Aiyuk or Jennings offense
Huffanga or Bosa defense

I'll post it wherever I see people trying to use the o-line as a convenient scapegoat. IMO, talking about the game is not "s**tposts", especially compared to posts that are just attacking posters with no attempt at debating the point being made.

You added nothing. Just spam. I vote o line for offensive mvp and Warner for defense this week. Jimmy had a tone of time and Fred was swarming.

O MVP - Fred Warner
D MVP - Huf

OMVP: Jennings
DMVP: Ryans
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:

You added nothing. Just spam. I vote o line for offensive mvp and Warner for defense this week. Jimmy had a tone of time and Fred was swarming.

How is it spam to reply directly to people who are trashing the o-line after this game with evidence to the contrary?
If this was mvp Bosa and Trent would almost always get it so instead I'll just give out gameballs

D: Warner
O: Jennings
  • dj43
Sometimes I wonder what game I am watching.

Today, I saw JG searching for open receivers with a strong pass rush in his face much of the time. He chose to wait for receivers to clear while taking a pounding. If he had wanted to avoid all the hits, he would have had to throw it away at least 5 or 6 more times, but he didn't. He sacrificed his body for the team and made some critical throws in just enough places to win the game.

Yes, Jennings played well but Garoppolo is my Offensive MVP and it isn't close.

Defense: Warner and Bosa. Warner got the hits but Bosa attracted so much attention the rest of the D could make plays. Both contributed but in different ways. One obvious. One not so much.
[ Edited by dj43 on Nov 27, 2022 at 10:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone