LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 256 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs Rams Pregame Thread - 2022 Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs Rams Pregame Thread - 2022 Week 4

Originally posted by q0c0p:
The only thing I'm looking forward to is evaluating the interior oline vs donald. This will be a great learning experience for them

Yes, they will be schooled alright.
My buddy who's a Rams fan text me this morning and said he knows the Niners will beat the Rams

It's over. Just try to survive without injuries.
We'll win.. 27 - 24 9ers
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
My buddy who's a Rams fan text me this morning and said he knows the Niners will beat the Rams

I'm good with this. Tell the league the Rams have forfeited the game.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
We'll win.. 27 - 24 9ers

that's what I am talking about.

When the Rams take the field they know they aren't as good as us. Just lucked out last year. We beat em 2-1.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erguy:
11-10 Niners
i doubt we even score any points
I would not be surprised

You're friends with McVay?
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

You're friends with McVay?

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
We'll win.. 27 - 24 9ers

that's what I am talking about.

When the Rams take the field they know they aren't as good as us. Just lucked out last year. We beat em 2-1.

We started out bad last year too ( not quite like to this lol ) I'm sure Kyle Is cooking up a master plan as we speak.

• JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Koldo:
People thinking this game is a gimme are in for a rude awakening.

Why would you even post this?

Your comment like #4 and no one has even said anything. I also dont know anyone who thinks this is a gimme. Posting just to post it seems.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
we need brock
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I've had a chance to calm down after last nights disappointment. I honestly think our defense can hold Rams offense under 14 but the big question is if the offense can bounce back and score points
Originally posted by Baldie:
I've had a chance to calm down after last nights disappointment. I honestly think our defense can hold Rams offense under 14 but the big question is if the offense can bounce back and score points

Bring back #1

J. Ward

Stafford's second fav receiver
Share 49ersWebzone