LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 375 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
We finally have some real competition for Lance.

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Doesn't have a good QB name? Umm, maybe not but he sure has the look. He sure is "Purdy" to look at. Our other Ioway QB, Beathard , could really take a lickin'. It would be somewhat poetic if Purdy could do the same, PLUS read a D with a quick glance and then dissect it. Not now, perhaps, but as he progresses in the future.

Is...is... is this kyle's new kirk cousins?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Doesn't have a good QB name? Umm, maybe not but he sure has the look. He sure is "Purdy" to look at. Our other Ioway QB, Beathard , could really take a lickin'. It would be somewhat poetic if Purdy could do the same, PLUS read a D with a quick glance and then dissect it. Not now, perhaps, but as he progresses in the future.

Is...is... is this kyle's new kirk cousins?

Are you implying lance was forced on him by ownership, and that he took it upon himself to draft his own guy in the later rounds?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Are you implying lance was forced on him by ownership, and that he took it upon himself to draft his own guy in the later rounds?

Hate him all you wish,...he's your new QB
Originally posted by random49er:

I dint hate him. Having reservations doesn't mean I want him to fail. If he wins a superbowl I'll be the first person to run through a brick wall in excitement.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
He'll be a career back up, he doesn't have a good QB name.

Then again he has a Y in his name like Brady….we may have something here!!!

doc that's the shortest I've ever seen you post. lol

I dint hate him. Having reservations doesn't mean I want him to fail. If he wins a superbowl I'll be the first person to run through a brick wall in excitement.

You had better prepare those brick walls then.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
... that's G-A-double R.. E.. double T !!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:

You had better prepare those brick walls then.

He'll be a career back up, he doesn't have a good QB name.

Then again he has a Y in his name like Brady….we may have something here!!!

doc that's the shortest I've ever seen you post. lol

Sadly, Kolohe, you are correct. I'm working on it but….

I'm looking forward to his next nickname.. Mr. Relevant..
Would it surprise any of you if this guy became a quality starting QB in the NFL?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Would it surprise any of you if this guy became a quality starting QB in the NFL?

Cousins 2.0.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

Cousins 2.0.

exactly
  • thl408
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

Cousins 2.0.

I'd like that! I'd like that!
Share 49ersWebzone