There are 582 users in the forums
QB Brock Purdy Thread
QB Brock Purdy Thread
Oct 2, 2026 at 8:25 PM
- tankle104
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,363
Oct 2, 2026 at 8:41 PM
- tankle104
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,363
Originally posted by tankle104:
This was actually a fun listen. Carr brothers are pretty entertaining, I guess mainly Derek. Hahaha
It's one thing for an analyst to drool over what Kyle & Brock are doing but it's another for guys who played in the league to talk about it and rave about it.
Oct 2, 2026 at 8:43 PM
- BP13
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,661
Originally posted by tankle104:
great video. It's amazing how many former QB's make videos about how special Brock is. I love the breakdowns from the career backups, who are real students of the game. Chase Daniel, Benkert, JT Osullivan, Orlovsky. Tom Brady just praised him. Kurt Warner thinks he's one of the best in the league.
We have a special QB who is entering his Prime, and this season is going to be special for him and us
Oct 2, 2026 at 8:54 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,105
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by tankle104:
great video. It's amazing how many former QB's make videos about how special Brock is. I love the breakdowns from the career backups, who are real students of the game. Chase Daniel, Benkert, JT Osullivan, Orlovsky. Tom Brady just praised him. Kurt Warner thinks he's one of the best in the league.
We have a special QB who is entering his Prime, and this season is going to be special for him and us
Now if his receivers could just stay healthy!!!
Oct 3, 2026 at 6:54 AM
- WestCoastForever
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,814
This season is so much fun.
Oct 3, 2026 at 7:39 AM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,606
Originally posted by tankle104:
Great video and to go with Purdy there are a few people in the KS thread that need to watch this and listen to the way they talk about KS.
Oct 3, 2026 at 8:00 AM
- 9ers4eva
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,837
Originally posted by BP13:
great video. It's amazing how many former QB's make videos about how special Brock is. I love the breakdowns from the career backups, who are real students of the game. Chase Daniel, Benkert, JT Osullivan, Orlovsky. Tom Brady just praised him. Kurt Warner thinks he's one of the best in the league.
We have a special QB who is entering his Prime, and this season is going to be special for him and us
Film guys universally love him too. I remember JT doing Mac breakdowns last year and pointing out the throws Brock would've taken that Mac didn't. They all know it's not the same or just "the system"
Oct 3, 2026 at 8:03 AM
- GunsUp240G
- Member
- Posts: 23
Happy Brocktober Everyone!
Oct 3, 2026 at 11:29 AM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,640
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Great video and to go with Purdy there are a few people in the KS thread that need to watch this and listen to the way they talk about KS.
Folks who question Kyle's mastery of the game just do not know football. He can be head coach here forever as far as I'm concerned.
Oct 3, 2026 at 4:15 PM
- tankle104
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,363
Brock is going to drop 5TDs this game, I can feel it. This will be a major statement game against a usually really good defense. Touchdowns will be coming off of PA, cause we will pound black and CMC and then take their heads off.
Oct 3, 2026 at 4:19 PM
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,759
Originally posted by tankle104:
Brock is going to drop 5TDs this game, I can feel it. This will be a major statement game against a usually really good defense. Touchdowns will be coming off of PA, cause we will pound black and CMC and then take their heads off.
I hope you are correct.
Oct 4, 2026 at 2:26 AM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,404
Originally posted by tankle104:
This gets me pumped for sure, just hoping we stay off the damn cart. For me, goes back to that Seattle game, second start for Brock. That's when I saw the perfect marriage of Kyle and Brock and that history would be made. Brock looked so comfortable with the system early on, I think Kyle just trusted him and vice versa, flowing so well from the start.
Finally, a qb that can execute on Shanny's level of coaching. I love it so much. I just wish we could get the trophy already. I think we are seeing peak Kyle and Brock right now and I agree, we take it all this year if if if, we stay healthy. If we can, we take it all at Levi's South, sorry Rams, Brock just got Superbowl MVP, whose house again?
Oct 4, 2026 at 2:55 AM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,404
Anyone know where one can buy Brock's Nike black n red hoodie with the saloon font from the presser? Someone please say it's available. They should just have like a link in the videos like Amazon does, buy now (not really cause that would be annoying) but I wanna be able to buy the merch
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 4, 2026 at 3:04 AM ]
Oct 4, 2026 at 3:24 AM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,640
Originally posted by Montana:this one?
Anyone know where one can buy Brock's Nike black n red hoodie with the saloon font from the presser? Someone please say it's available. They should just have like a link in the videos like Amazon does, buy now (not really cause that would be annoying) but I wanna be able to buy the merch
https://www.shop49ers.com/mens-black-san-francisco-49ers-logo-team-lockup-fitted-pullover-hoodie/p-26856779672765+z-9263-1541167237?_ref=p-SRP:m-GRID:i-r13c2:po-41&sku=17215619
Oct 4, 2026 at 3:40 AM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,404
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
this one?
https://www.shop49ers.com/mens-black-san-francisco-49ers-logo-team-lockup-fitted-pullover-hoodie/p-26856779672765+z-9263-1541167237?_ref=p-SRP:m-GRID:i-r13c2:po-41&sku=17215619
No this one
Brock Purdy says the entire team feeds off Upton Stout's play style during games
— Coach Yac 🗣 (@Coach_Yac) October 1, 2026
"Even though Stout is a young guy in his second year, you put on the film and watch, the dude finishes plays, he's running all across the field, getting up after a hit — just energetic and the whole… pic.twitter.com/WpTpSH4KSZ
I need that MVP hoodie.
Side note, anyone notice how comfortable Purdy looks in the presser? He just looks settled in, bro has matured in the game. Look out, this very well could be the year. He also looks like he could be a coach one day.
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 4, 2026 at 3:45 AM ]