Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 587 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I was sure Kyle was going to challenge it

Yeah I was hoping he would. Also surprised no one asked him that after the game.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I was sure Kyle was going to challenge it

Yeah I was hoping he would. Also surprised no one asked him that after the game.
Yeah, there was another game where I think it was a touchdown but they called it incomplete but in the replay it showed it was a catch.
He said he worked on his mechanics. I think it shows with how smooth he looks. No floaters and he is getting a lot of zip on throws. I think his arm strength is up this year in its own right also.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I was sure Kyle was going to challenge it

Yeah I was hoping he would. Also surprised no one asked him that after the game.
Yeah, there was another game where I think it was a touchdown but they called it incomplete but in the replay it showed it was a catch.

If the guy would of caught it completely out of bound, kyle would of thrown the challenge flag. lol
  • Sickaa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,799
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

That was such a beautiful throw from Brock, too
Dude is such a baller. Anyone still out there that thinks he's outside of the top ten?
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

That was such a beautiful throw from Brock, too

Crazy ass throw. He got robbed of two highlight reel plays with this and 50 yard on scramble, on a BS block in the back call.
Denver migh be their biggest test to date. Elite defense and best OL in football.

Need some Purdy magic!!
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Denver migh be their biggest test to date. Elite defense and best OL in football.

Need some Purdy magic!!

Def will be their toughest test so far, especially given the Rams have gotten off to a slow start.

Just hoping the 49ers have the ball more than 5-6 times next week.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Sep 27, 2026 at 10:39 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Denver migh be their biggest test to date. Elite defense and best OL in football.

Need some Purdy magic!!

Def will be there toughest test so far, especially given the Rams have gotten off to a slow start.

Just hoping the 49ers have the ball more than 5-6 times next week.

Only if that means they're forcing more punts, not allowing more quick scores.
Originally posted by captveg:
Only if that means they're forcing more punts, not allowing more quick scores.

Lol, definitely.
Purdy got so robbed.

Not worried about the Broncos but Eddy P is making me have feelings of our old kicker:/
Brock purdy is the best
Best start since his first takeover 3 games...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone