49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 620 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
He keeps this up, he'll be in discussion for MVP. Josh Allen with the early lead thus far.

I prefer a Superbowl MVP.
  • Sickaa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,823
He looked sharp and decisive throughout.
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,974
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I prefer a Superbowl MVP.

This guy gets it.
Didn't seem very challenged today by the Dolphins D
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Didn't seem very challenged today by the Dolphins D

The only challenge he had was against the Refs.
Drop by Deebo and a throwaway away from being perfect.
  • BP13
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,686
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
He keeps this up, he'll be in discussion for MVP. Josh Allen with the early lead thus far.

I prefer a Superbowl MVP.

let's do both!
He tore them up. Line gave him a nice pocket most of the game.

Elite company.
What an efficient game by Brock. That throw to Evans was
Today was a clinic by Purdy. As near perfect a run game by a QB I've ever seen.
QB1
Originally posted by Chance:
QB1

of course.

We are lucky to have mac jones because a lot of stuff can happen over 17 games.

Too bad his wiggle for a first down was nullified by a flag. It was epic. Lol.
I just wish he could throw deep.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone