There are 236 users in the forums

Deebo or Bosa?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Deebo or Bosa?

With trey and shannahan, we can probably have a top 10 offense with RB and WR by committee. Pass rush on the other hand, there's really not a way to get sacks by committee without a guy causing terror like bosa
this ain't an either/or situation.

But if you had to choose, the obvious answer is Bosa.
Oh look another poll for Bosa to win. Haven't had the pleasure of saying this since his draft.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:

This always this
The one argument I have read in this forum is that Deebo cannot separate from defenders. I haven't seen any evidence of this. Now, if it did come down to which player to keep, my vote would be Nick. Trade Deebo out of the conference. Get as many 1sts as you can possibly get (and then some). Shoot for WR's and ER's. A couple OL wouldn't hurt either. Just my personal take on the situation 😎
Originally posted by NinerTy:
The one argument I have read in this forum is that Deebo cannot separate from defenders. I haven't seen any evidence of this. Now, if it did come down to which player to keep, my vote would be Nick. Trade Deebo out of the conference. Get as many 1sts as you can possibly get (and then some). Shoot for WR's and ER's. A couple OL wouldn't hurt either. Just my personal take on the situation 😎

He doesn't win with separation. He win with YAC.
Oh come on .. we all know the answer here. It's Joey!
Kyle would know if Deebo is worth the $$$$.
Wide receivers are too flakey to pay that kind of money. Look around the league and nearly every year we see high end receivers complaining about not getting enough touches. They always seem to want to go somewhere else where they can be featured and get 100 receptions.
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:

Kyle's comment when asked about extending Deebo…

Originally posted by NYniner85:

What was he supposed to say?
Bosa without question.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Then he will get pay, and because 9ers don't have a over paid choke like Rodgers.
I wanna keep both. But if it comes down to it then Bosa. Edge rusher is the 2nd most important position in football and he might be the best at it in the league.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Wide receivers are too flakey to pay that kind of money. Look around the league and nearly every year we see high end receivers complaining about not getting enough touches. They always seem to want to go somewhere else where they can be featured and get 100 receptions.

Probably the biggest diva position in football. Just look at OBJ lol! But still Deebo is a beast and I wanna extend him.
Share 49ersWebzone