There are 235 users in the forums

Deebo or Bosa?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Deebo or Bosa?

Edge rusher #1 is the second-most important position in the sport.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Remember when we didn't have Bosa? Boy I don't want to go back to those days 🙁
Originally posted by ValarMorghulis:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Remember when we didn't have Bosa? Boy I don't want to go back to those days 🙁

Exactly.

In 2019 we went from nobodies to a Super Bowl team. In 2020 he gets hurt and we're back to nobodies. In 2021 he plays the full year and we're contenders again.

Obviously a lot more went into it. But I really think he was arguably the biggest part of the equation.
What if they give Deebo $29 Million and Aiyuk has a breakout season and outperforms Deebo. He's up for an extension since it would be his 3rd year, Does he ask for $29 Million?
Originally posted by JTB1974:
What if they give Deebo $29 Million and Aiyuk has a breakout season and outperforms Deebo. He's up for an extension since it would be his 3rd year, Does he ask for $29 Million?

Wouldn't have to pay Aiyuk until after year 5 which the niners pick up his option bc he was a 1st rd pick, things would be easier if Deebo was a 1st rd pick, none of this would be happening yet.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Wouldn't have to pay Aiyuk until after year 5 which the niners pick up his option bc he was a 1st rd pick, things would be easier if Deebo was a 1st rd pick, none of this would be happening yet.

Yeah I forgot he was a late 1st RD pick. So I guess that is some good news.
It's Bosa now until he holds out
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Yeah I forgot he was a late 1st RD pick. So I guess that is some good news.

Aiyuk will be up for negotiation on his option year after this coming season. They can't negotiate before the end of his 3rd season.

Yeah, and if Trey finally does start this year, he'll throw deep a whole lot more. We won't need Deebo to try to extend plays off of Jimmy's short throws as much. I think Aiyuk could easily outperform Samuel this year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jjmrtrpt:

Yeah, and if Trey finally does start this year, he'll throw deep a whole lot more. We won't need Deebo to try to extend plays off of Jimmy's short throws as much. I think Aiyuk could easily outperform Samuel this year.

Sad. stunning but not surprising to see the tearing down of deebo.. for no good reason. now its gotten to.. we do not need deebo. unbelievable.. i trust kyle is smarter than what i have been reading in the last few days with the desire to tear down deebo here on the web zone. with deebo throwing touchdowns. running. catching. returning kicks. this team would never have done what they did this year. this team needs deebo and it is shocking to think.. oh kyle can just go get a scrub and make him do what deebo does. jesus

Oh come on the answer is obvious
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Oh come on the answer is obvious

Yep
I wonder if somebody drafting in the top five would give up that pick for Deebo. I mean, if he's intent on being the highest paid non-qb in the league, somebody else should pay that.
[ Edited by Kezarguy on Apr 10, 2022 at 5:27 PM ]
Bosa all day
Deesa
Share 49ersWebzone