LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

49ers 2022 Pro Bowlers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
Trying to figure out how Brendel is an alt..

Cause he da goat
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
The 1994 squad sent 10 pro bowlers after their SB win
Trying to figure out how Brendel is an alt..

Lol. He's going to ask for $10M a year now.
Originally posted by DrEll:

If we played in the northeast we'd have 10 pro bowlers.

Correct
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Correct

Definitely McCaffrey, Greenlaw, and Mooney would've made it outright.
Did Bosa go? I haven't seen him in anything.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Wouldn't it be better if they moved the probowl to midseason? It would give all the teams the extra bye week to heal and retool (which is really needed in a 17 game season). Just make it after Week 8. Also midseason most fans are still interested and would be willing to partake in the festivities. You could move it every year to a different stadium and the weather would still be nice in places like GB and Buffalo in early mid November.

it's just pointless right before the SB. Most fans have checked out especially if your team has been knocked out of the playoffs.
Juice might darn well be the Pro-bowl flag football MVP.

Crazy how much Eli used him in the offense, and how darn dependable he was as an outlet.
Wouldn't it be better if they moved the probowl to midseason? It would give all the teams the extra bye week to heal and retool (which is really needed in a 17 game season). Just make it after Week 8. Also midseason most fans are still interested and would be willing to partake in the festivities. You could move it every year to a different stadium and the weather would still be nice in places like GB and Buffalo in early mid November.

it's just pointless right before the SB. Most fans have checked out especially if your team has been knocked out of the playoffs.

Things are too intense midseason.

Plus, you're actually more likely to sustain an injury at these Pro Bowl mini games than when they played an actual game, ironically. All these events where guys are going through obstacle courses, playing dodgeball, etc, aren't normal activities for them, and when they get competitive someone is going to slip and hurt something eventually.

Things are too intense midseason.

Plus, you're actually more likely to sustain an injury at these Pro Bowl mini games than when they played an actual game, ironically. All these events where guys are going through obstacle courses, playing dodgeball, etc, aren't normal activities for them, and when they get competitive someone is going to slip and hurt something eventually.
I heard Myles Garrett dislocated his toe
Did Bosa go? I haven't seen him in anything.

Bosa wasn't there

pardon me while I dream this into reality.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

pardon me while I dream this into reality.

I would be so wet.
Share 49ersWebzone