LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Which 11% thinks Seattle will win this game??

No Freaking Way! 24 hours from now I will be landing in Seattle and hunting dispensaries for pre game

Don't be too overconfident. This Seattle team already beat the 49ers at home. They can easily pull off the same feat come Sunday.

Regardless if we win or lose I'm not looking forward to the following week's matchup @ the Bungles

How could you NOT look forward to it?!?
It's going to preview the Super Bowl match up!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

No Freaking Way! 24 hours from now I will be landing in Seattle and hunting dispensaries for pre game

I just don't see anyway the 49ers win this one.

A Seattle team with no run game and a Quasi injured Wilson who was rushed back from finger surgery, with zero playoff hopes.

That vs. a team, our team riding a 3 game win streak, healthier at QB, RB and with playoff aspirations and with vengeance on their mind. If SF loses this game it would be a huge upset.

I think they need to win this game against Seattle for their self confidence. It could be the slingshot game that propels them into the playoffs with momentum. If not just do it for us fans that made the trip! Walking out of the stadium a loser isn't an option.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Tyrell Adams has some upside. Had 130+ tackles and 2 sacks last year with Houston. Not a bad guy to have had on our PS this year. Fits what we do, IMO. Been in the league 5 years, so he's a vet who just hasn't had much opportunity yet. Maybe he can do well in the chance he gets here.

How many starters were we missing for the last game…and which ones?
  • thl408
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

How many starters were we missing for the last game…and which ones?

Every week Kolohe says that, the 49ers win. He's just ensuring a 49er W.
Warner, Greenlaw and Harris out.

Big nickel, here we come!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Well, supposedly Seadderall can't run anyway, even if Peterson. So Big Nickel makes sense.

Warner has been ruled out? Not game time decision? I was holding out hope he would play.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Warner has been ruled out? Not game time decision? I was holding out hope he would play.

Is he a 49er player?

Is he a 49er player?

last i saw he was doubtful

but the fact he is doubtful gives me hope he will play next week which will be a pretty tough matchup
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

A Seattle team with no run game and a Quasi injured Wilson who was rushed back from finger surgery, with zero playoff hopes.

That vs. a team, our team riding a 3 game win streak, healthier at QB, RB and with playoff aspirations and with vengeance on their mind. If SF loses this game it would be a huge upset.

I think they need to win this game against Seattle for their self confidence. It could be the slingshot game that propels them into the playoffs with momentum. If not just do it for us fans that made the trip! Walking out of the stadium a loser isn't an option.

Go 49ers
Originally posted by ritz126:

last i saw he was doubtful

but the fact he is doubtful gives me hope he will play next week which will be a pretty tough matchup

I read the same somewhere. It would probably be best to save him for next weeks matchup instead, so that it doesn't worsen.
Share 49ersWebzone